Santa Clara Vanguard...

So those of you ho have seen or know, I noticed SCV is not doing so well is three areas. visual guard, percussion perfromance and literally the entire section of music caption.

Thoughts? I thought the guard was tops this year?, additionally so is the music/

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So those of you ho have seen or know, I noticed SCV is not doing so well is three areas. visual guard, percussion perfromance and literally the entire section of music caption.

Thoughts? I thought the guard was tops this year?, additionally so is the music/

didnt they win music last night? :tongue:

sorry it was brass by .4

3rd in Music Overall. Captions:

Brass - 1st

Ensemble - 2nd

Percussion - 3rd

SCV won brass and was second in Ensemble Music

I am so absolutely thrilled with how a young SCV team has taken a brilliantly written show and has now not only achieved a high degree of audience appeal, but also excellence in technical execution (per their score competitiveness in Murfreesboro with Cavies, Crown, and by association, Cadets). I have a very, very good feeling about this young team and what they are going to achieve this year (and for years to come). I'd be interested in DCP member perspective on the trajectory of this team, this season and next.

Phil

IMO, who cares? They have a great show and the kids are having a great time performing it. They could place 17th and my love for this show would not diminish in the least!

Edited by skajerk