Santa Clara Vanguard...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's come into fruition, I believe they've used Charlie Frey's version from the Walnut, CA. show.

Toast shot at Walnut.

Wish I'd been able to get a shot like this at the Buffalo show, but there was too much in the way, just from the angle of where we were sitting. Besides, I was too busy screaming myself hoarse! :blink:

I really wish I could be in the stands finals night. I think those fans will see something special that night. Congrats to SCV on a great season. Finishing 1st or 5th, it doesn't matter. SCV alumni and fans should be proud!!

PS- Dear SCV, Please no major staff changes this offseason! Pretty please!? :blink:

I really wish I could be in the stands finals night. I think those fans will see something special that night. Congrats to SCV on a great season. Finishing 1st or 5th, it doesn't matter. SCV alumni and fans should be proud!!

PS- Dear SCV, Please no major staff changes this offseason! Pretty please!? :blink:

What Clint said!

Go SC

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

It's so wonderful to see the corps perform such a memorable show this year. Congrats to the organization for beginning the trek in a fabulous direction! :laughing: