Atlanta's Brave New World

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't the flap supposed to be evocative of the rocky mountains? i think i heard that someplace.

I like this show. It's got some really neat moments. Pretty darn dirty tonight though.

agree

I think the blue knights uniforms should go back the triangle dots on the front. I have never liked their corps uniforms trditional look. Too much like the old BD in my opinion. Anyone else?

I'm not crazy about the design of the uniform near the crotch. The point downward makes them look like they are wearing women's two-piece bathing suit bottoms.

I'm not crazy about the design of the uniform near the crotch. The point downward makes them look like they are wearing women's two-piece bathing suit bottoms.

I like bathing suit bottoms in 2 pieces :thumbup: Those are the ones with the strings on the sides that hold it together ... right? :cool:

The avalanche and snowball are very cool effects! Tough execution tonight, though.

I like this Blue Knights show and music this year. And I don't usually.

I could see them separating themselves from Glassmen by Finals if they clean up their execution issues.

Edited by BRASSO