Would you be OK with Phantom Regiment winning DCI this year?

Poll  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be OK with Phantom Regiment winning DCI this year, with this show in its current form?

• Yes
    • No

Update: so I was at championships, and I definitely would have been OK with Phantom winning with the performance they gave last night (though I thought their best performance was semis). I think I ended up liking this show slightly better than Spartacus. Hmm.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: so I was at championships, and I definitely would have been OK with Phantom winning with the performance they gave last night (though I thought their best performance was semis). I think I ended up liking this show slightly better than Spartacus. Hmm.

It's amazing that I consider Spartacus my favorite drum corps show of all time..... but live, I honestly have to say I enjoyed "The Red Violin" more. It's funny what expectations do to your enjoyment level.

I really do think Phantom's show this year was still the most emotional one for me. There is something about the way they play that just goes straight for your gut. :tongue: