07 devils

I just got done watching the finals performance of winged victory by the 07 devs. and I have to say it is like by far my favorite bd show ever. Even though I was there on finals night right in front of it, I forgot how ####### amazing that show was. when they play that motif from ode to joy...woowwwwww!!!!! :worthy: :worthy: :devil: :devil: Just wondering everybody's thoughts on where that show ranks on your all time favorite bd shows or overall for that matter.

Edited by bdkappasig

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got done watching the finals performance of winged victory by the 07 devs. and I have to say it is like by far my favorite bd show ever. Even though I was there on finals night right in front of it, I forgot how ####### amazing that show was. when they play that motif from ode to joy...woowwwwww!!!!! :worthy: :worthy: :devil: :devil: Just wondering everybody's thoughts on where that show ranks on your all time favorite bd shows or overall for that matter.

best show since '04

The only part of that show I liked was the ending.... I actually fell asleep during it in Atlanta and at the Quarterfinals broadcast.

I just got done watching the finals performance of winged victory by the 07 devs. and I have to say it is like by far my favorite bd show ever.

Have you seen 1983?

The only part of that show I liked was the ending.... I actually fell asleep during it in Atlanta and at the Quarterfinals broadcast.

I was just the opposite, I liked the beginning (probably more than half) much more than the ending. But that was enough to make me consider the entire show great.

I've never understood why narcolepsy is such a big problem among drum corps fans. We should really get a doctor to look into this.