West Chester Practice Sites

Anyone know where the corps are staying and/or practicing for the West Chester Show on Thursday?

Crown is at their Allentown site Thursday-Sunday.

Raub Middle School

102 S Saint Cloud St

Allentown, PA 18104-6766

although practice fields are actually at the intersections of S St George St and W Union St

Raub Middle School

102 S Saint Cloud St

Allentown, PA 18104-6766

although practice fields are actually at the intersections of S St George St and W Union St

Yeah, they practice a little less then a mile away! I remember that walk through the forest behind the school was so awesome!

The worst thing about that school, and you could ask any former marching member at Crown, the showers were the COLDEST I've ever had to endure.

You could hear screams in the cafeteria where we slept!

Anyone know where the corps are staying and/or practicing for the West Chester Show on Thursday?

Raub Middle School

102 S Saint Cloud St

Allentown, PA 18104-6766

anyone else?

Start at www.dci.org and use the pull-down menu for "corps." Select a corps, then on the left of the page click on "website." This takes you to the corps' site and there you'll find either "housing," "calendar" or "schedule." As I was looking up sites for the Allentown shows I found the following (that I can remember without looking them up again):

Crossmen - Dallastown High School, near York, PA

Cadets - Hempfield High School, in Lancaster Co, PA

Blue Devils - Reading PA

Phantom - somewhere in New Jersey

There are a number of corps staying in the Pottsville / Schuylkill Haven area thanks to the efforts of the Belvederes (alumni corps). They include Cavaliers, Santa Clara, Troopers.

Arrivals and departures obviously differ, depending on each corps travel schedules.

Hope this helps.

Yeah, they practice a little less then a mile away! I remember that walk through the forest behind the school was so awesome!

The worst thing about that school, and you could ask any former marching member at Crown, the showers were the COLDEST I've ever had to endure.

You could hear screams in the cafeteria where we slept!

Agreed. They are stone cold. Like out of the Himalayas cold. They have always been gracious host to us though!

Phantom is not going to be at this show. Does anyone know where the Cadets practice location is!?

Thanks!