Quarterfinals on The Big Screen

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my goodness. scv, cavies, hnc, and crown within 0.6. niiiiice. wish hnc was on the other end of that 0.05 differential :)

and, another my goodness at BD SPRINTING away with this.

Just got back.

Based on tonight's performance, Crown absolutely deserves to win. There was no comparison between them and BD.

I thought the order should have been:

1. Crown

2. BD

3. Cavaliers

4. Vanguard

5. Cadets

nice job. Blue Devils!!!

I may be the only one on this forum that likes the 1930 show :withstupid::bored:

Edited by ajwdad

nice job. Blue Devils!!!

I may be the only one on this forum that likes the 1930 show :withstupid::bored:

You're not alone. I like it too! :bored:

I wonder if the semi and finals judges were in the stands practicing their rankings and comments for their respective nights, just to get a better handle on the shows.

Awesome job, Blue Devils! You guys are truly amazing!

Just got back.

Based on tonight's performance, Crown absolutely deserves to win. There was no comparison between them and BD.

I thought the order should have been:

1. Crown

2. BD

3. Cavaliers

4. Vanguard

5. Cadets

I'm sorry, but we obviously were sitting in different parts of the stadium. Everyone in your list was fantastic, but BD was absolutely perfect. It may not be the most liked show this year, but from where I was sitting, the show is unstoppable. Crown and Cadets may swap spots tomorrow or it could end up just like it is tonight, but I honestly don't see anyone catching BD.

I would like to see Colts overtake Troopers, Glassmen are ranked way too high for how disappointing their music is, and I thought Vanguard had a stronger show than the Cadets tonight. Otherwise, I'm happy, and the broadcast was great.