Quarterfinals on The Big Screen

We will be at the Village Square in Las Vegas, holding court in the back row as usual. More legroom, and less likely to have people walking through.

Should see Poodle there, too!

Garry in Vegas

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a better chance of Tulane University winning the National Championship in college football this season than of DCI getting me to fork out $18.00 to watch Marching Bflat Musical Theater on a screen with a bunch of non-stop talking high school band geeks. That's even if there were a theater in my area showing it.

If I want to be told a story, I'll go to a movie. If I want dancing and prancing, I'll go see a Ballet or Dance Troupe. If I want unrecognizable music, I'll go to a Symphony or Wind Ensemble concert. I certainly wont pay to see that on a football field or screen in a movie theater.

DCI is not now or in the future be getting a single penney of my money until the "Activity" goes more retro and starts to mandate more fan friendly-music oriented shows, instead of the Artsy Fartsy Themed nonsense that is now prevalent........

There's a better chance of Tulane University winning the National Championship in college football this season than of DCI getting me to fork out $18.00 to watch Marching Bflat Musical Theater on a screen with a bunch of non-stop talking high school band geeks. That's even if there were a theater in my area showing it.

If I want to be told a story, I'll go to a movie. If I want dancing and prancing, I'll go see a Ballet or Dance Troupe. If I want unrecognizable music, I'll go to a Symphony or Wind Ensemble concert. I certainly wont pay to see that on a football field or screen in a movie theater.

DCI is not now or in the future be getting a single penney of my money until the "Activity" goes more retro and starts to mandate more fan friendly-music oriented shows, instead of the Artsy Fartsy Themed nonsense that is now prevalent........

You know for someone who has posted on this forum 227 times, I would like to think that if you're going to post on a forum with people who know what they're talking about that you would have the tact to post something that was intelligent.

Then again, you ARE from Louisiana...you'd probably use that money to buy beer anyways... (see I can do it too...)

Geaux Tigers

You know for someone who has posted on this forum 227 times, I would like to think that if you're going to post on a forum with people who know what they're talking about that you would have the tact to post something that was intelligent.

Then again, you ARE from Louisiana...you'd probably use that money to buy beer anyways... (see I can do it too...)

Geaux Tigers

He's a joke-alt dude, alter-ego of the high shcool flute guy.

He's a joke-alt dude, alter-ego of the high shcool flute guy.

I guess I don't spend enough time on here to know that...

Woohoo...plan your liquid diets accordingly.

If this is your first time going, the running time is FIVE HOURS & 15 MINUTES.

There is a 17 minute intermission scheduled approx. 2 hours after the cinecast starts. The only times I've ever seen a line in the men's room of a movie theater. :thumbup:

Edited by CasualFan

This is my first year watching QF in the theater is it done multicam style format (like Atlanta, San Antonio) or is it Single cam (like Allentown)? Thanks.

PS: Ill be watching in Scottsdale, AZ before hoppin' on a plane for Indy Friday

Edited by GREENBLUE

You're just afraid I'll be there making fun of you as you walk in.

:thumbup: