Allentown

plus i heard that because crowns housing site is so close to the stadium that they cant rehearse tonight for fear that they might be heard from the stadium and that they will have the opportunity to attend the show tonight. that would be sweet

True story. Hope the weather cooperates.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i know my brother was pretty excited about getting to see all the other shows tonight. he only managed to make it back into the stadium for BD down in atlanta. i know he is looking forward to seeing cavies and cadets as well. hopefully the weather will cooperate and allow them to do so. best of luck to all groups tonight. totally hoping to see cadets and cavies close gap on blue devils. just to keep thinkgs interesting going into next week

theweatherchannel.com reports the threat of thunderstorms until 9PM tonight & then it will clear. Hopefully the rain now will get it out of the way and they will update this.

Per Hop's Twitter: Allentown is delayed an HOUR!! for RAIN!!!!! Looks like the rain will get by us ... Cadets now on at 10:03 pm

Well .. let's stay positive, would rather is be delayed an hour then the "C" word .. I'm not going to jinx it by actually spelling out the word!! :thumbup:

Has anyone got the original start time line up , and possibly a list of judges for tonight ? And as always

good luck to all corps !!!! :thumbup: Nice topic header Silver King . :drool::mad:

Has anyone got the original start time line up , and possibly a list of judges for tonight ? And as always

good luck to all corps !!!! :thumbup: Nice topic header Silver King . :drool::mad:

Hi guys...I'm in Allentown right now..started raining...does anyone know the revised show times?...this would be very helpful...

thanks

Well .. let's stay positive, would rather is be delayed an hour then the "C" word .. I'm not going to jinx it by actually spelling out the word!! :thumbup:

Would rather a cancel than injuries...