Allentown - Day 2

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Allentown Fans - The Scouts and SCV are arcing it up in the warm-up area to play for each other at 10:30p. This is an old tradition being renewed. Come join us!

Hey Chris, it better be on Fan Network. :thumbup:

Jazzy part sounds decent,though.

Was wondering if you could tell me what your thoughts were about BK's show tonight? Thanks for posting live comments....

Wes P

Wow! Comments on SCV from Twitter

Twitter - ArenaMJ Now THAT was an SCV moment. Beautiful show.

Twitter - Stev531 #scvanguard. Thank god for the vanguard. Haven't had goosebumps for a while. #dci

Twitter - silentbobwcu @scvanguard all I can say is amazing... The judges are WRONG you are on fire!!! #dci

Twitter - silllymander Great showing by Vanguard! That's what I call a company front!!! #dci

Twitter - jefarmstrong Scv kicking it OLD SCHOOL!!! #dci

Twitter - warpedmind125 Santa Clara Vanguard just played the ####### best perfoemance of Simple Gifts i've ever heard. I still have goosebumps from it #dci

I just got goosebumps reading these posts!!! Go SCV!

Can't wait to see them.

I don't blame you. I saw them closer to the beginning of the season in Stockton, CA and one of their big impacts almost made me cry. They are incredible live. :thumbup:

I don't blame you. I saw them closer to the beginning of the season in Stockton, CA and one of their big impacts almost made me cry. They are incredible live. :thumbup:

Yeah I used to be able to see them live back in 2002-2007 when I lived in San Diego. Now I usually have to wait until this time every year.

Yeah I used to be able to see them live back in 2002-2007 when I lived in San Diego. Now I usually have to wait until this time every year.

Totally stoked that I get to see Vanguard on Monday in Toledo for the last regular season show. I'll be at Wyandotte for their 4 hour block before heading to the show. Can't wait!!!

Totally stoked that I get to see Vanguard on Monday in Toledo for the last regular season show. I'll be at Wyandotte for their 4 hour block before heading to the show. Can't wait!!!

Hey dude, stop by the corps entrance gate and say hi or after the show by the Gmen chuck truck.

Kemo

I just got goosebumps reading these posts!!! Go SCV!

goosebumps indeed. some of the best playing, just pure and simple, how Copland would have wanted it.... If any of you ever get the chance, there is a recording of Copland rehearsing an orchestra playing AS.... amazing how what he is pounding on an orchestra to bring across is being brought to us in 2009 courtesy of SCV... check it out.....