Best 3-way race of '09  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Best 3-way race of '09?

• Crown/Cadets/Cavaliers
    • Phantom/Boston/Blue Stars
    • Troopers/Colts/Academy
    • Scouts/Crossmen/Spirit
    • Mandarins/PC/Surf

A bunch of corps have been battling in groups of 3 seemingly all season long. Which 3-way race has you the most excited going into Finals week?

Crown, Cavies and Cadets have been swapping wins all season long, as have Regiment, Boston and Stars.

Troop seems to be pulling ahead in the race for the 12th spot but don't count the other groups out yet.

Scouts, Bones and Spirit, seems like none of these groups have been able to pull away from the others so far.

Mandarins, PC and Surf look to be heating up late in the season based on Jersey's Allentown score.

As of now I believe Cavies are peaking, and it will be between Crown, Cadets, and BD's

And you concluded that after observing their 12 hours of rehearsals today? And assuming they'll be laying around eating ice cream in everyday's between now and Thursday. With a brief picnic in Rosemont tomorrow, they're closer to Indy already than anyone else with nothing but practice and fine-tuning.

And you concluded that after observing their 12 hours of rehearsals today? And assuming they'll be laying around eating ice cream in everyday's between now and Thursday. With a brief picnic in Rosemont tomorrow, they're closer to Indy already than anyone else with nothing but practice and fine-tuning.

He probably concluded that because BD, Crown, HNC and Santa Clara ALL have better shows than the Cavies this year. They are peaking IMO.

For me, the Phantom/Boston/Blue Stars is the most fun.

And I really only think is it between Phantom and Boston.

I love Boston's show this year but Phantom is coming on strong as of late. Fun to watch!

Ummmm you left out:

BD / Crown / Cadets

Not really. Neither of those two have been close enough to BD in my eye to warrant making them a group of 3.

The other groups all have one thing in common- each member of the grouping has beaten, and been beaten by, the others in the group at least once this season. Since BD's still undefeated, I left them out of a grouping.