Best Uniforms

I didn't like Crown's green at first because it almost clashed with the grass (whether fake or real) on the field, but now I really love it. The different shades of the green almost create a blurry/mirage effect that highlights the idea behind the show.

Either that or I'm just really into the mythical side of the show. :lol:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston and Boston's guard.

2) Crown - One of the few who actually like the green :)

Agreed, I really like Crown's green, and the more I learned about the show the more I like their colorguard uniforms as well.

I was very disappointed in Phantom's uniform change, the new ones just added shiny things it seems and I liked their more simple design as per last year.

I don't really like Phantom's new uniforms either. They don't look very good from far away. The silver just makes them look like a tainted all-white uniform. I don't see why they didn't do deep red accents.

Crossmen- Their uniforms work great with the show.

I'm digging Vanguard's echo of their late 90's uniforms (though I hate their DM uniforms), I like Crossmen's addition of capes, and Blue Knight's white plumes have grown on me. My overall favorite uniforms are still Mandarins, Colts, and Bluecoats. Pac Crest has the most improved uniform from last year.

As for things I'm not digging, I think Madison's new sashes are frumpy looking, even though I like the overall idea of adding some red to the jackets. I think Boston took a minor step down, as did Phantom, and I think Glassmen have a hot mess on their hands after the classy uniforms they've had since the late 90s.

I'll just rank the current top twelve based on my personal preference:

Bluecoats - very sleek

Cadets - classic

Cavaliers - always looks great from up top

BAC - I love the color scheme

SCV

Blue Knights

Crown - I hope they add purple next year

Phantom - little too form fitting for my tastes

Blue Stars

Glassmen

Blue Devils - I just find the leg-capes and stripes to be unbalancing

Troopers

Boston has the best adjustment for this year. The white looks so good against the red of their unis...