Phantom, Boston, and Blue Stars

Phantom changed approximately 60 sets of drill before Atlanta in one rehearsal day. They should be able make the necessary visual changes in time, and clean what needs to be clean.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it comes down to execution (Phantom- no pun intended)

It took me WAY too long to understand that. :rolleyes:

What I want to happen and what I think will happen is entirely different.

What I want to happen:

7. Boston

8. Blue Stars

9. Phantom

What I think will happen:

6. Phantom (smallest of margins)

7. Bluecoats

8. Blue Stars

9. Boston (Another typical finals week for BAC... come in 8th, fall to 9th in finals)

Edited by Musicman1084

Phantom changed approximately 60 sets of drill before Atlanta in one rehearsal day. They should be able make the necessary visual changes in time, and clean what needs to be clean.

Boston over all show design is better than PR and BS. They might surprise every one. They have worked very hard for every tenth they got and their show shows it. But good luck to all, good year and a lot very talented young adults.

It took me WAY too long to understand that. :rolleyes:

What I want to happen and what I think will happen is entirely different.

What I want to happen:

7. Boston

8. Blue Stars

9. Phantom

What I think will happen:

6. Phantom (smallest of margins)

7. Bluecoats

8. Blue Stars

9. Boston (Another typical finals week for BAC... come in 8th, fall to 9th in finals)

interesting however, most of the people responsible for the BAC 8th to 9th

drop are……………… now with the Cheese Factory?

So, you may actually get what you want

Edited by SKEK_SOP

They have worked very hard for every tenth they got and their show shows it.

No doubt, but I assure you no score is being gifted to Regiment....they too are "working for it." To me, it shows...they have improved dramatically...they're a different drum corps from what they were a month ago.

But really, everybody's earning it this summer, with all this sickness, bad weather...ick.

interesting however, most of the people responsible for the BAC 8th to 9th

drop are……………… now with the Cheese Factory?

So, you may actually get what you want

You mean the same Cheese Factory that went up in placement during last year's finals week?

...and that helped Boston go up three spots in placement in 2002 during finals week?

Either way, I'm hoping for an incredibly strong showing on their part. I absolutely love their show this year, and the talent is greatly improved from last year.

I still think it will be:

7) Boston

8) Phantom

9) Blue Stars

I really want to see a B Star type of move from BK and would love to see:

7) Boston

8) Phantom

9) BK

10) B Stars

Not crazy..... not probable, but we've seen some giant moves finals week... Biggest thing with BK is that their numbers never seem to settle... One show they beat B Stars in total GE and the next show in brass and percussion, but not at the same time.... If those were to lock in at the same time???? Like I said, it would be news, but it isn't the popular vote right now but stranger things have happened... More likely i could see Boston challenging Bluecoats for that 6 spot....

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

I still think it will be:

7) Boston

8) Phantom

9) Blue Stars

I really want to see a B Star type of move from BK and would love to see:

7) Boston

8) Phantom

9) BK

10) B Stars

Not crazy..... not probable, but we've seen some giant moves finals week... Biggest thing with BK is that their numbers never seem to settle... One show they beat B Stars in total GE and the next show in brass and percussion, but not at the same time.... If those were to lock in at the same time???? Like I said, it would be news, but it isn't the popular vote right now but stranger things have happened... More likely i could see Boston challenging Bluecoats for that 6 spot....

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

I really enjoyed BK's show this year....I can't say that I've always had that same opinion in the past(not my taste)...I wish them the very best come finals....

Going to Indy for my first finals. Can't wait to see all the corps. As to scores and placements, my BAC guard daughters both said "I don't GAVA, we're there for our corps and our fans."

Good luck to all the corps, what a great activity and event.