Final Surprises

Blue Devils to beat someone by .025 for the championship!

lol

Haha, that would be awesome. Oh man, so awesome. Crown shocks the world and wins semis, then BD comes back on Finals night and wins by .025.

That would be epic!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd. I really want to see Cadets do a homage to their 84/94 endings. Or even some kind of homage to all of their truly classic/Championship shows. I'm hoping they have something up their sleeve and will have tweaked the ending by this weekend.

But I think that they need to so something similar to the endings of 84 or 94 and the crowds will absolutely go cuckoo bananas, which MIGHT give them the GE push they'll need to beat BD.

This is probably the most realistic surprise (and I'd love to see it!) if there were to be one. I don't think it would beat BD though, but you never know.

Or have Cadets pay homage to themselves, Crown, Phantom and BD by doing a Z-Pull while at the same time adding one of the Triple Crown horses and chopping it's head off! GE through the roof!!

Edited by skajerk

Or have Crown pay homage to themselves, Cadets, Phantom and BD by doing a Z-Pull while at the same time bringing back one of the Triple Crown horses and chopping it's head off! GE through the roof!!

id laugh my ### off if Crown did a Z pull. itd be awesome.

Blue Devils to beat someone by .025 for the championship!

lol

ties are back in the rules...so that is my prediction...

id laugh my ### off if Crown did a Z pull. itd be awesome.

Well, I got my corps mixed up. I edited the post but you were too fast for me. :rolleyes:

Or have Cadets pay homage to themselves, Crown, Phantom and BD by doing a Z-Pull while at the same time adding one of the Triple Crown horses and chopping it's head off! GE through the roof!!

knock the head off with a a chair.

But don't forget Vanguard. Have the headless horse go through a tunnel and come out the other side with differnt color pants.

knock the head off with a a chair.

But don't forget Vanguard. Have the headless horse go through a tunnel and come out the other side with differnt color pants.

OK. So far we have Cadets doing a Z-Pull and chopping a Triple Crown horse head off with a chair while going through a tunnel and coming out with different pants while playing Conquest.

Next...

Edited by skajerk

Bubble Bursting time...

George Hopkins is telling all no Z pull , it's great in the memory but it is slow to unraffle . We added a bit to the front - more time to cheer

from his facebook.

SORRY.

Oh well. Let's stick with the DCP scenario then.