No DCI Fan Network Love for 18th thru 22nd?

I apologize if this discussion has occurred before (I did try searching, but didn't seem to find anything).

Can DCI reconsider how they choose to deal with webcasts/VOD during championships week? As it stands right now (and how it was done last year), there is absolutely no chance for those not in attendance in Indy to see full performances of any of the corps that finish outside of the Top 17. Friday's semi's are broadcast live; Quarterfinals in the theater only shows the final 15 (or 17 last year) corps with VERY brief glimpses of the lower corps. A few years ago, the Fan Network actually made the semi's performances available for VOD, then used Quarterfinals performances for the non-semi-finalist corps. What was the reason for abandoning that format, and will DCI consider returning to that format?

If anyone here is involved with DCI or has a similar sentiment, can we make our opinion known? I've always been a supporter of the Mandarins, and it's incredibly disappointing that I don't get to see their championship week performance as part of my Fan Network Plus package.

Right now the chance of rain in Indy is 0% all day. Last week one of the DCI board members told me the roof would be open if there was zero chance of rain. So will the roof and windows be open?

What's ironic is that all of the Open Class corps have their quarterfinals perfomance on VODs. But judging what they did with 2007 I would say that only the top 12 WC will ever appear on the FN.

Edited by CasualFan

I agree as an alum of PC and friend of some still marching there, I would enjoy being able to watch them but I've gotten use to the lack of love for those outside of 17 sadly.

I agree also, I've got friends in Cascades.....who are waaaaaaay down there. But still I would like to see their quarterfinal's show