Troopers make Finals!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my biggest regret for not being able to be there tonight......to hear these words:

NOW ENTERING THE FIELD.....FROM CASPER WYOMING....THE TROOPERS!!!

:tongue:

Sweet.

If nothing else happens in 2009's DCI season, this is enough for me.

Has it really been that long?

Congrats Troopers!

Thats my corps, Welcome back Troop. Brings back memories

GO TROOPERS :tongue:

Edited by Troopers81

congrats to Troopers....but shouldn't be at the expense of one of the finest shows out there ........ Colts................

Bluecoats ..even though very talented ...........in all areas especially perc............should have been left out......just on show design itself

Congrats to the Troopers and the entire Trooper family, Long Blue Line and all who have ever been a part no matter how big or small your role may have been . There is nothing like the first time and since time has a way of making people forget this is a new era for the Troopers.

Like the Blue Stars , Colts , Bluecoats , Crown , Boston and Glassmen Another long standing Drm corps has returned to the lime light of DCI finals.

Corps whos have withstood the test of time and regrouped or rebuilt to make into the Elite 12 . Heres to all who have battled , sweat , cried and remade themselves to be better organizations .

Enjoy the night Troop , it is yours to have forever , and nothing says finals better than kicking the night off with an instant classic !

While it has been 16 years since i stood with the Colts at the gate awaiting the cue to enter the field for the first finals in the Corps history , i still have that warm sense of pride rush over me knowing how great you all will feel at that moment for yourself.For 17 magnificent :tongue: minutes ,the marching world will once again be focused on THE Troopers ! Mr.Jones is smiling along with all the rest of us !

CONGRATULATIONS TROOPERS and FRED MORRIS!

The Colts and Academy came out like titans yesterday. They delivered their best 1-2 punch. Their scores may be argued but the results are plain to see.

What you cant deny is seeing The Troopers make final 12 and march Saturday night, will be a truly eventful moment...one might say one for the aged :tongue: . I've been following the Troopers since 1969, you made this old CorpsRelic a happy camper.

CHEERS :cool: to the continued success of The Troopers and Fred and to the health of DCI for many years to come.

Proud volunteer of the Academy Corps....GO TROOP!