Blue Devils win!

Congratulations on a whopping 99.05 victory! Although i'll probably NEVER listen to your show ever again out of free will, here's to ya! *raises glass*

Edited by ricshos

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homer message here. Congrats to BD on a wonderful undefeated season. And to all the corps as well. I saw only a few live, but they were great. This has been a great season, and I hope it bodes well for the future.

2009 will go down as the year of the Blue Devils dominance.

Their Open Class Corps, Blue Devils B, entered 15 Competitions and won every one of them to go undefeated and be crowned Open Class Champions.

The Blue Devils World Class Corps entered 26 competitions and won every one of them to go undefeated and be crowned World Class Champions.

41-0 for 2009 between the two Blue Devils Corps.

And in the Finals, The Blue Devils won the World Class Competition in dominating fashion with one of the largest victory margins ever in DCI Finals history.

Congratulations to the entire Blue Devils organization. What an amazing year for them.

Edited by BRASSO

Congratulations Blue Devils

2009 will go down as the year of the Blue Devils dominance.

Their Open Class Corps, Blue Devils B, entered 15 Competitions and won every one of them to go undefeated and be crowned Open Class Champions.

The Blue Devils World Class Corps entered 26 competitions and won every one of them to go undefeated and be crowned World Class Champions.

41-0 for 2009 between the two Blue Devils Corps.

And in the Finals, The Blue Devils won the World Class Competition in dominating fashion with one of the largest victory margins ever in DCI Finals history.

Congratulations to the entire Blue Devils organization. What an amazing year for them.

Well spoken, sir. I add my congratulations.

Congratulations Blue Devils! Truly the best corps and organization in DCI!

Congratulations to all the performers this season! Awesome.