Congratulations to the Boston Crusaders

Boston moved up 3 places this year from 10th to 7th. And did so with a show that was entertaining.

Also, Boston this year showed that they were not a Corps that was about to fall back come Finals week this year.

They came on strong within their grouping once they got to Finals week this year, and really turned it up a notch to finish ahead of some very strong competition at Finals.

Congratulations to the Boston Crusaders for a terrific season of improvement and just as importantly, for having a crowd pleasing show this year that you all can be very proud of.

Edited by BRASSO

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto! Great show! (I think I'm going to be repeating this quite a bit. I liked just about every show this year!)

Ditto! Great show! (I think I'm going to be repeating this quite a bit. I liked just about every show this year!)

How True

I really liked their show.... Outstanding on every level

Loved Boston this year. They definitely proved they were the real deal. If they can keep the level of performance and design up in the future they could be a very interesting corps to watch over the next few seasons.

When I saw this show in Dallas, I told my friends that I didn't care where they placed because this is the most entertaining show. What a bonus for BAC to get a great score!

DITTO