Congratulations to the Boston Crusaders

I'm glad to see this thread. I was totally impressed with Boston this year, and the way they created such an entertaining show in such a unique way. I think it bodes well for them if they can build on this visceral approach to show design.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks BAC! Keep Eating Em' Up!

:tongue:

To the 2009 Boston Crusaders,

THANK YOU for such a great year. Your maturity was very obvious Saturday night. The color guard this year was gorgeous and sexy I might add...the drum line QUADS were just plain on FIRE! This was your best finish in 6 seasons, so I hope that you build on its success. As an alumnus, I am VERY PROUD of your achievements this year. In my humbled opinion this was my most favorite group to set foot on the field from BAC ever.

To the 2009 Design Team, Brass Staff, Percussion Staff, Guard Staff and Visual Staff,

What a wonderful and enjoyable production from TOP to BOTTOM. The best part is EVEN the judges enjoyed your work. I really hope you stay with Boston because I see only great things in the near future on your quest for the TOP.

Eat em' up Boston and best of luck for 2010.

Edited by Liahona

That's one Bad A$$ Corps

We screamed for you all summer, where ever we saw you! You're on the rise, keep it up in 2010. Go BAC!!!! :doh: