World Class Finals recap analysis

That mistake from Buffalo was documented in this thread:

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...howtopic=128331

The Scores page first reported Madison as scoring an 89.1 in Buffalo. But the real score was 81.9. Needless to say, that was a big difference, and a sizable error.

If the mistake was made by someone else, then I am sorry if I implied it was by you. That was not my intent.

But clearly there is an issue on this website, with reporting timely details. Much of the other content is fine. I have no problem with that.

Its a honest mistake. I am surprise it dosent happen more often. no big deal.

Anyway, one day, this guy is gaucking at the females in the rifle line...
I am old school. I am a narrow-minded reactionary, and a ruthless, unsympathetic perfectionist. But I do have a sense of humor.......

You misspelled "gawking". So what do you feel is an appropriate punishment for a ruthless, unsympathetic perfectionist?

The Scores page first reported Madison as scoring an 89.1 in Buffalo. But the real score was 81.9. Needless to say, that was a big difference, and a sizable error.

Hey, it's still better than having to call that 1-900 scores number to get scores like we used to have to do. I'll take a wrong posting once in awhile in return for recaps and scores going up pretty darned fast. God knows how many people screw up posts on here. Give DCI a break for a few goofs too.

Actually, I prefer more humiliating and degrading punishments. Here's a classic example from my marching days, of long ago:

=====================================

======================================

Now that's a punishment! Both creative and dehumanizing at the same time! And effective.

I am old school. I am a narrow-minded reactionary, and a ruthless, unsympathetic perfectionist. But I do have a sense of humor.......

But did he get the girl?

But did he get the girl?

No, I think he later became the real-life inspiration for the Steve Carell movie, "The 40 Year Old Virgin". I think that was 19 years after he aged out.

You misspelled "gawking". So what do you feel is an appropriate punishment for a ruthless, unsympathetic perfectionist?

Probably I will call up the baritone, and ask him. After all, he was the butt of the joke in my story.

I will probably have to stand at attention for two hours, in a fire-ant mound.

And this....after the published the wrong score for Madison at the Buffalo show? You figure they would have gotten their act together by now.

The score for this year's champion? This is probably one of the few things that the general public will go to the website to see! And they blew it?

Sheesh, what an amatuer operation.

Clearly, DCI is trying to become the NFL of marching music. Right now, they look more like the XFL.

wow..... no mistakes, please, ever, for the adoring and always thoughtful, loving and considerate fans.... and again, how much does it cost to log on to www.dci.org? Oh.... ok. People make mistakes. Get over it. (I had to edit my response so it'd be just right.......)

Edited by cavalry37

wow..... no mistakes, please, ever, for the adoring and always thoughtful, loving and considerate fans.... and again, how much does it cost to log on to www.dci.org? Oh.... ok. People make mistakes. Get over it. (I had to edit my response so it'd be just right.......)

I try to does not make misteaks of grammer or speling but theys happin. It mite had somethin to due with my edetor waiding threw my miriad airors befor poasting. I lyke to beleeve I'm perfec butt hay, ya no?