Any Corps Close to ND?

Hi there everyone! I am wondering if there are any corps close to the ND area? I also drill with my CG Aux unit around MN Lake of the Woods area which is our main duty station. If you have any information, please visit my website www.honorguardbugler.com or email me. Thanks! Hope to see you all on the field soon! I play bugle and percussion.

Hi there everyone! I am wondering if there are any corps close to the ND area? I also drill with my CG Aux unit around MN Lake of the Woods area which is our main duty station. If you have any information, please visit my website www.honorguardbugler.com or email me. Thanks! Hope to see you all on the field soon! I play bugle and percussion.

closest are Minnesota Brass Inc. from St. Paul, MN, Governaires from St. Peter, MN, and Chops Inc. from Minneapolis, MN.

Aww, nope, I'm 23 already, but junior corps was very good times. Going to audition for the Coast Guard band if they have any openings though.

You could look in on the Troopers in Casper WY if you can march Jr. corps.

There is a corps in Fargo. I think I have contact info that the Chamber of Commerce sent me--I'll see if I can find it. I've not contacted the corps to find out if it does more than parades. Valley City used to have a corps; I've not contacted anybody in the city to find out if it still exists.