What's wrong with DCA?

Yay for a Love It Or Leave It attitude! :thumbup:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$20 a head for 6 live performing musical groups and the entertainment of the whole event actually seems fairly reasonable to me. I havent been to a DCI show in years for less than that as long as youre comparing the two.

Id be interested in knowing how many DCA marchers have junior corps experience because to me its those folks who do it for the sheer love of it.

Dan, Dan, Dan...

1. Scouts' DCI home show in Middleton was only $10 General Admission; $15 Reserved and $30 Premium. You were there.

2. Your fellow Kilties: My pretty wife just looked at the roster and "estimated" 43% have marched junior corps so 57% have not.

You must admit that every one of them is doing it for the sheer love of the activity, or they would not be there. ;)

Edited by dannyboy

Yay for a Love It Or Leave It attitude! :lol:

some do get heavy handed Harry, but DCA can not be all things to all people

You must admit that every one of them is doing it for the sheer love of the activity, or they would not be there. ;)

Seriously. It's not like we keep coming back to this activity because we like being comfortable and unfatigued.

so since this thread keeps being bantered and rehashed, and just "here we go round the mulberry bush" circle...I am feeling a little antsy... so I will tell you whats wrong with DCA.. you ready??

here we go folks

THEY NEED A CORPS LIKE HEAT WAVE FROM THE MID-LATE 90's to 2003 ... Cheeseburger, Volcano, Jackie Gleason, The Hawaiin drag queen, Don't let the Sun go down, Sharks, Beach balls. large conductors baton, spatulas, I Dream of Jeanne..BBQ grills, bed pans....etc.etc.

DCA needs a FUN corps.... which I am sure.. the Govies will carry on nicely.. but still H E A T W A V E - SHARK ATTACK ! FUN FUN FUN FUN !!!

so there! Continue what your doing DCA.. so far its working :)

Edited by hurcwave

so since this thread keeps being bantered and rehased, I am feeling a little antsy... so I will tell you whats wrong with DCA.. you ready?? here we

go folks

THEY NEED A CORPS LIKE HEAT WAVE FROM THE MID-LATE 90's ... Cheeseburger, Volcano, Jackie Gleason, The Hawaiin drag queen, Don't let the Sun go down, Sharks, Beach balls. large conductors baton, I Dream of Jeanne..BBQ grills, bed pans....etc.etc.

DCA needs a FUN corps.... which I am sure.. the Govies will carry on nicely.. but still H E A T W A V E - SHARK ATTACK ! FUN FUN FUN FUN !!!

Oh boy Vic... :lol:

so since this thread keeps being bantered and rehased, I am feeling a little antsy... so I will tell you whats wrong with DCA.. you ready?? here we

go folks

THEY NEED A CORPS LIKE HEAT WAVE FROM THE MID-LATE 90's ... Cheeseburger, Volcano, Jackie Gleason, The Hawaiin drag queen, Don't let the Sun go down, Sharks, Beach balls. large conductors baton, I Dream of Jeanne..BBQ grills, bed pans....etc.etc.

WORD!

go folks

That is a great Idea Vic.....

so since this thread keeps being bantered and rehashed, and just "here we go round the mulberry bush" circle...I am feeling a little antsy... so I will tell you whats wrong with DCA.. you ready??

here we go folks

I'll second that motion!

here we go folks

THEY NEED A CORPS LIKE HEAT WAVE FROM THE MID-LATE 90's to 2003 ... Cheeseburger, Volcano, Jackie Gleason, The Hawaiin drag queen, Don't let the Sun go down, Sharks, Beach balls. large conductors baton, spatulas, I Dream of Jeanne..BBQ grills, bed pans....etc.etc.

Best thing said on this thread so far! :lol: