Show me where the Blue Devil touched you.

First, I want to thank you all for being here. You have done a very brave thing today by being here. Some of you have been touched inappropriately by a Blue Devil. Others of you are here to lend emotional support someone who has been touched. You are very brave as well. There is a lot of love here in this thread, and that is a good thing.

The most important thing I want all of you to know is that you are in a safe place. A SAFE place. We can go through some very complex emotions after being touched by a Blue Devil, whether rage, embarrassment, shame, or anything else. Sometimes we don’t understand why we feel this way. But I want us all to explore these feelings.

The other thing I want you to know is that you are in control of what you want to talk about. You don’t have to give your name. If you’d rather just talk about the feelings you have now, that’s okay. If it’s your turn to talk, and you don’t want to talk, you don’t have to. And if you start talking and decide you don’t want to continue because it’s too painful, that’s okay too.

Listening to others is okay too. But others can benefit from hearing your story, just as you benefit from theirs. Remember, this is a safe place where everyone can share.

Understanding is important. Look at all of us here! What does this tell us? That we’re not alone. Many, many people have been touched by Blue Devils, or know someone who has. Some of come from different backgrounds, and some of us were touched by Blue Devils in different ways. But we’ve all felt the pain.

There is coffee and pastries for everyone. So with that, let’s let the healing begin.

Whatever dude, I love being touched by my Blue Devil. She's amazing.

I was touched by a blue devil. it was the most amazing feeling ever. touch me more...touch me more....touch m..

Hi, my name is Bob

(all) Hi Bob

I was touched by a Blue Devil. Actually 2 Blue Devils. It was 1982, and I was in the stands at the end of the San Jose show at Spartan stadium. I saw 2 blue Devils, and recognized them from when I was in marching band. "Great show, you guys were awsome" I said. "Thanks, we know. We are going to win every show this year." they said. Just like that. Then they shook my hand. Both of them. It was amazing. And then guess what. They did win every show.

First, I want to thank you all for being here. You have done a very brave thing today by being here. Some of you have been touched inappropriately by a Blue Devil. Others of you are here to lend emotional support someone who has been touched. You are very brave as well. There is a lot of love here in this thread, and that is a good thing.

The most important thing I want all of you to know is that you are in a safe place. A SAFE place. We can go through some very complex emotions after being touched by a Blue Devil, whether rage, embarrassment, shame, or anything else. Sometimes we don’t understand why we feel this way. But I want us all to explore these feelings.

The other thing I want you to know is that you are in control of what you want to talk about. You don’t have to give your name. If you’d rather just talk about the feelings you have now, that’s okay. If it’s your turn to talk, and you don’t want to talk, you don’t have to. And if you start talking and decide you don’t want to continue because it’s too painful, that’s okay too.

Listening to others is okay too. But others can benefit from hearing your story, just as you benefit from theirs. Remember, this is a safe place where everyone can share.

Understanding is important. Look at all of us here! What does this tell us? That we’re not alone. Many, many people have been touched by Blue Devils, or know someone who has. Some of come from different backgrounds, and some of us were touched by Blue Devils in different ways. But we’ve all felt the pain.

There is coffee and pastries for everyone. So with that, let’s let the healing begin.

Physician, Heal Thyself.

In the meantime, thanks for the cup of coffee, although it tasted a bit bitter if you really want to know.

Edited by BRASSO