Rules Proposal 5

Vote  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Thumbs Up
    • Thumbs Down
    • Abstain

Rule Change: Do not include full 8 caption scoring recaps at all during the season. Only show 3 caption (GE, Visual, Music)

Rationale: Protect/maintain integrity and prevent any unearned advancements by undeserving groups. I think we all saw a lot of groups shoot near the top last minute during this last season. By posting 3 caption scores it protects the selections of all directors and allows the season to be more enjoyable as well as fair.

Submitted by: Inland Empire Youth Arts Association

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thumbs up... adds a bit of excitement to the game

Edit- my question was answered. Voted yes.

I would say Yes, since no one could copy from that...

Thumbs up. :thumbup:

And I agree: Finals night can be full recaps. It would help directors do a "season autopsy" and see what they missed.

Thumbs Up :thumbup:

I can't say that agree with the proposal, but if it's approved it won't bother me in the least. I also like the idea of getting full recaps sporadically throughout the season (regionals, focus shows). It's like a progress report to really see how you're doing and see how you can improve. I know that in the off-season the scores are provided so you can add it up yourself, but it's not exactly like that in the live seasons.

FDO votes NAY.

yes--have always agreed with this

Abstain.

Doesn't matter either way.

Yes,

but on non live seasons, you could have a few full recaps due to the vast amount of possibilities of captions choices. I think this is a good idea for live seasons!