Sun Devils Rockmart Travel Updates

The bus has been on the road for a an hour or so now. I am getting in my car and heading up to Wildwood for the pick up.

See you in ROCKMART!

Make Lee Walton run a lap for me (if he is there with you). Tell him he owes me a couple.

Donny

Breakfast stop- somewhere Bumblechuck, Ga. The should arrive at Rockmart high school at 8:45am.

Shoney's will catch up to the corps soon.

Back on the road in 10 minutes.

And we are the first corps to arrive at Rockmart high school. Good morning drum corps.

First rehearsal block over. LUNCH TIME!!! Corpsvets are on the main field working hard while Shenandoah is rocking the other side of the field. Tonight will a great show!

Second rehearsal block went very well. The corps is ready for a strong perfomance. The weather here is fantastic. Sunny with a nice cooling breeze. Corps is on a short break and then it's UNIFORMS! See you after the show.

The corps performed very well last night. It was an emotional, yet energetic performance. The corps will now focus on the home show and then on to Prelims!

The bus is on its way back to North Port High School to drop the rest of the corps off. It was a great weekend. CorpsVets were wonderful hosts as usual.

See you all in Rochester...or the home show if you go :thumbup:

The corps performed very well last night. It was an emotional, yet energetic performance. The corps will now focus on the home show and then on to Prelims!

The bus is on its way back to North Port High School to drop the rest of the corps off. It was a great weekend. CorpsVets were wonderful hosts as usual.

See you all in Rochester...or the home show if you go :blink:

Caught the tail end of your performance! Great improvement over Nashville (not that you weren't good there) but I thought you should have scored in the 70s'.

Thanks for the jogging invite, would have joined ya'll but we were doing jogging of our own all day in that great weather. See you in Rochester!