Is the Scouts of Indiana good?

I have been following the recent info on the Scouts and by the sounds of it they are going to rehearse in Bloomington, have all old Star people teaching and running the group and I have heard possibly going coed. Is all this good for what has been one of the longest active groups in drum corps.

I have been following the recent info on the Scouts and by the sounds of it they are going to rehearse in Bloomington, have all old Star people teaching and running the group and I have heard possibly going coed. Is all this good for what has been one of the longest active groups in drum corps.

Where?

Sounds like a lot of guessing to me but not being a smart ### please I'd like to know where you heard this

I haven't heard anything that you stated except that the staff are former Star people. Big assumptions on your part.

well, you're right on one out of 3.

In before the close.

Co-ed? I think they'd go inactive first.

Bloomington? More power to 'em. How many CMM's have been from or around Madison, Wisconsin recently? Like Rockford, the "corps" isn't from there anymore...they're national in nature. Where they rehearse is unimportant. I've been trying to get Regiment to realize this for three or four years. They don't listen to me any more...if they ever did. Bloomington raises the talent level for all these great staffers everyone is crapping themselves over to work with. Go for it. Knock our socks off.

Scouts are doing great things. Hey, Donnie, would you call Dan Farrell next, please? They've already got the percussion guy in place there.