Sun Devils - on the Road to Rochester

Any interesting "views" JJ? I remember one bus ride a few years ago and you enjoyed the "sights."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any interesting "views" JJ? I remember one bus ride a few years ago and you enjoyed the "sights."

Keith,

SD looked great at the home show. Since you're on the left coast of Fla. what say you help next year with some support stuff? I will help from the this side of the state. You could cut open that old mattress full of $ for starters.

GO DEVILS !!!

JJ let the corps know we are pulling for them.

I'm getting the itch...I have to see what happens with my job here. I have been told that I will be a full-time administrator so we'll see how things go.

Mattress of money? Yea right!!!!

Keith,

SD looked great at the home show. Since you're on the left coast of Fla. what say you help next year with some support stuff? I will help from the this side of the state. You could cut open that old mattress full of $ for starters.

GO DEVILS !!!

JJ let the corps know we are pulling for them.

And boom! We are in Rochester! Just watched Alliance finish up their parking lot rehearsal. The corps is checked in and getting Friendly's for dinner after our 26 hour one way drive. Early morning rehearsal is on the menu for the morning. The weather is not so bad. We thought it would be freezing.

And boom! We are in Rochester! Just watched Alliance finish up their parking lot rehearsal. The corps is checked in and getting Friendly's for dinner after our 26 hour one way drive. Early morning rehearsal is on the menu for the morning. The weather is not so bad. We thought it would be freezing.

Enjoy a well deserved and needed rest. :thumbs-up:

Bleh :thumbs-up:, still sleepy. The corps got their wake up call at 6:30am. Time for a quick breakfast and on to rehearsal. According to weather.com it is 52 degrees. We'll try and get some pics posted on this thread sometime this evening. Keep checking up on us, we'll be busy.

So Rochester turned the air conditioning on for you...how nice! Enjoy it as it is still hot and humid down here. Work hard and have fun!!!

Bleh :thumbs-up:, still sleepy. The corps got their wake up call at 6:30am. Time for a quick breakfast and on to rehearsal. According to weather.com it is 52 degrees. We'll try and get some pics posted on this thread sometime this evening. Keep checking up on us, we'll be busy.

So Rochester turned the air conditioning on for you...how nice! Enjoy it as it is still hot and humid down here. Work hard and have fun!!!

Just got back from SD practice. I'm liking what I see, not too shabby at all. I think they might surprise some folks.