Sun Devils - on the Road to Rochester

We just finished a full run of the show. Taking a little break and then doing another one from off the field. No humidity is fantastic.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Standing on the street watching I&E. Lots of people around. Old friends, new friends: drum corps is universal.

Dinosaur BBQ was DELICIOUS. Back to the mini corps show.

We just finished a full run of the show. Taking a little break and then doing another one from off the field. No humidity is fantastic.

Inasmuch as I now live in Mt Dora Fl, grew up in Rochester NY and cant be at DCA this year I find this thread refreshing. Keep up the good work. Pls make a trip to Nicks Hots n Potatos LOL

Inasmuch as I now live in Mt Dora Fl, grew up in Rochester NY and cant be at DCA this year I find this thread refreshing. Keep up the good work. Pls make a trip to Nicks Hots n Potatos LOL

The corps is finally awake from the Dinosaur BBQ induced coma. The food there was amazing! Many of our members have never been to an I&E and now they are now forever fans. Two of our percussion members, Ben and Travis, both performed in the percussion duets and took 4th place their first time ever in I&E.

We will be doing a music rehearsal at our hotel at 9:30am. Stop by and say hi before we go to Prelims. Probably one more update before we head over to the stadium.

It has been an awesome season.

The corps is finally awake from the Dinosaur BBQ induced coma. The food there was amazing! Many of our members have never been to an I&E and now they are now forever fans. Two of our percussion members, Ben and Travis, both performed in the percussion duets and took 4th place their first time ever in I&E.

We will be doing a music rehearsal at our hotel at 9:30am. Stop by and say hi before we go to Prelims. Probably one more update before we head over to the stadium.

It has been an awesome season.

I heard from two people who attended prelims in Rochester. Both said Sun Devils did a great show. They were a bit taken back that SD did not make finals. Hey gotta pay your dues in DCA. :devil: Hang tough Devils and know the folks back home support you 100%.

I heard from two people who attended prelims in Rochester. Both said Sun Devils did a great show. They were a bit taken back that SD did not make finals. Hey gotta pay your dues in DCA. :devil: Hang tough Devils and know the folks back home support you 100%.

The Sun Devils had an amazing, beautiful sound. I feel that they were robbed.