Alliance Posts From The Road

Terry Reilley just ran over a skunk. Joey Whisenant misses his Mommy. :tongue:
Terry will probably cook it for dinner !!!

:tongue:

And all of that before you got out of HOT-lanta :thumbup:

You're BOTH sick! Hope to run into you guys in ROC..We get in tomorrow afternoon.

Pat

Safe travels Alliance! See you in NY.

Didn't he hit a skunk last year? Geez, Reilley, you think you'd know how to drive a big vehicle already. LOL.

You guys have a safe trip...wish I could be in Rochester with y'all.

You could stop in Amherst and see my "mommy" if Joey misses his so much.

Go Alliance.....best open class corps from the South. Be rooting for you all to surpass some bigger names. Sun Devils are also underway their travel. I will be meeting them tomorrow eve in ROC. Looking forward to a great weekend.

Terry will probably cook it for dinner !!!

I thought opposum was "gud eatin'". :tongue:

Years ago, two car loads of us driving from work at Kings Bay, GE to Jacksonville, FL airport at o' dark thirty for an early AM flight. Guy ahead of us swerves and when we get to the rental car place he runs out and checks the front bumper. :tongue: Then he asks if we saw the opposum he thought he clobbered when he swerved.

Midnight shift guy at the rental car place (looked like an extra for "Deliverance" :thumbup: ) overhears the conversation and asks "Ya didn't bring that possum back wid cha, did cha?. Them gud eatin'". He wasn't kidding as he looked really upset that Pogo was still up in Kings Bay.

Also killed our plans for breakfast at the airport. Somehow we lost our appetite. :thumbup:

Edited by JimF-3rdBari