Thank You Rochester

taters

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ew. Might as well be drinking horse urine.

THOSE ARE FIGHTING WORDS.......... there will be plenty of Gennie products flowing this weekend!!!

Geoff - How in the world would you know what horse urine tastes like ? :thumbs-up:

I finally have my 12 pack of Genny's in my hotel room fridge!! :thumbs-up: Who wants to come share them with me? :-D

Now if you had said GENNY 12 Horse Ale we would be ordering another case by now. Perhaps the new owners of Genesee will brew up a batch for the 2010 DCA with samplings during the I&E. 12 Horse would make any corp look and sound good. Maybe even look twice as large. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

:laughing:

I finally have my 12 pack of Genny's in my hotel room fridge!! :thumbs-up: Who wants to come share them with me? :-D

You wouldn't be drinking that if you knew what the river where the water comes from looked like :laughing:

It glows in the dark (thanks to Kodac)

Geoff - How in the world would you know what horse urine tastes like ? :thumbs-up:

he think La Fin Du Monde is good beer.

I mean Bush even dq'd that swill at the bad beer contest

You wouldn't be drinking that if you knew what the river where the water comes from looked like :thumbs-up:

It glows in the dark (thanks to Kodac)

ALRIGHT, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

Genesee does not get it's water from the river but from the Rochester watershed at Hemlock Lake. It is located 25 miles south of Rochester, NOT the Genesee River. This is also one of the source resevoirs for Rochester whose water quality is probably second only to NYC in water quality. And again, for those who do not know, NYC water has tested to be purer and tastes better, than most bottled waters.

Genny products are brewed and made with products from the UNITED STATES. It employs people from the UNITED STATES. It has contributed to the economy of WNYS for over a century. It is one of the few products still owned by Americans, made in America, by Americans.

As for taste, to each his own. But I will say, I will take Genny draft over any beer. It is consistently one of the finest, clean-tasting beers you can drink. Plus, no hangover.

So for all you foo-foo, shee-shee, pinky finger in the air horse-urine beer drinkers....BITE ME.

And BTW it's Kodak with a "k" not a "c" you dickweed.

......#### that felt good

http://www.history.rochester.edu/class/beer/genny.htm

Yeah...but what about Cream Ale??? The next day...

Do you remember the old brewery on Emerson Street? What was the swill they made...one was Topper Pilsener and Standard Dry Ale if I am remembering correctly. My uncle Bob was the only person I ever saw handle that stuff!

Donny