2009 DCA Prelims Show - Live Thread

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK folks, that's it from the pressbox for tonight. We are currently entering the scores in the database and you should see them updated in the Caption Ranking System soon.

Please join us tomorrow as we bring you the Alumni Spectacular and the DCA Championship finals!

Goodnight!!

Kilties

DSC_6926.jpg

DSC_6930.jpg

DSC_6935.jpg

When will they have their day?

I'm still waiting since the first day they showed up at DCA. Gut's galore.....

Old Time Drum Corps at its best, and still no credit!

It hasn't changed that much, or has it?

I am once more.... disappointed

God night Sweet Prince.... Lothar, Drum Corps was better for knowing you...

Edited by Dennis Saccente

Wow. What a night. Cabs and Empire so close, MBI and Hurcs tied?!?! And the Bucs...way to pull away from the pack even after such awful news.

One a side note: Who wrote Empire's drill this year? Ugh...it looked like it was executed fairly well, but the design seemed clunky and not well thought out. As far as the whole show design goes, it seems like the design team never worked together. Great guard, great horns, great drum line, but no cohesiveness. The top 3 are in a league of their own in this aspect..especially the Buccaneers.

Best of luck to ALL the corps. It was a great night and I'm sure tomorrow will be even better!

:cool: A great big THANK YOU to you all in the booth. I enjoyed it immensely! Although it reminds of all the fun I am missing. Darn this two week vacation to Europe!!!

My Congratulations go out especially to the Crusaders and Kilties. Both Organizations I admire because of their great determination to succeed. Keep up the hard work and I know you'll succede.

Scores (with RECAPS) are now available in the DCP Caption Ranking System. Just select the "DCA Scores" link - or click on the Recaps link on the event listing for the DCA Prelims.

I'm off to get a few hours sleep - then we start it all over again in the morning with the Alumni Spectacular.

-john

whoa cool..

THank You DCP. One Day Im sure there will be a full webcast!