2009 DCA Finals Show - Live Thread

Yes, and I'm a Troopers fan. You're entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine :)

Thats great

Now youare telling me that The Bucs wer better than the Troopers?

O.K.

Well the video and sound quality are bad however I can alread tell you that this Troopers show from July 3, 2009 already has a better Music Book than The Bucs, plus there Drill is already (from what I can see) better than The Bucs.

<youtube link removed - please see our Media Policy -danielle>

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. first of all the drill was way to dirty for DCI Finals standards. I dont believe the hornline was clean enough for DCI Finals standards, plus the Guards drill was not complicated enought for DCI Finals standards.

Look I know your a Bucs fan and I believed that the Bucs deserved to win, however there score was inflated.

Plus there DCA Finals show would not have made the top 15 at DCI Finals.

By that comparitive standard the Colts would have beaten the Bucs. Sorry, but I don't think so.

I might be willing to give you slow and dirty, but no way GE. Bucs had loads of music and visual GE, at the very least on par with the lower top 12 DCI corps.

But again, you are more than entitled to a differing opinion.

Sorry but you are way off.

Buccs hornline, drumline or CG could not beat any DCI finalist this year in GE or music, yes its my opinion but it is also fact.

GE is made up from these elements of speed, accuracy/cleanliness of all sections as well as show design. Music(while marching) as well plays a big part in the GE. The average age of the Buccs just wouldn't allow this to happen. Not my opinion but fact.

I loved the Buccs show this year and they deserved their 5th straight title but they are not capable of competing in DCI World Class.

Edited by Canuck DCGroupie

By that comparitive standard the Colts would have beaten the Bucs. Sorry, but I don't think so.

Yes because by DCI STANDARDS the Bucs show was slow, and there GE was weak, by DCI STANDARDS.

Don't be offended, like I have already said The Bucs deserved to win. However to sit there and say they would have made the DCI finals, is ridiculous. There GE was slow, compared to DCI Standards. The Bucs had waaaaay to many standstills.

Now according to DCA Standards they are great.

There music book was somewhat weak, being that most DCI Corps are doing minimalist books.

I honestly believe that The Troopers 2009 DCI Finals Show would have easily beaten The Bucs.

Spelling/grammar nazi alert!

there, they're, their

your, you're

to, too, two

Learn it. Live it. Love it. :devil:

Spelling/grammar nazi alert!

there, they're, their

your, you're

to, too, two

Learn it. Live it. Love it. :devil:

Thanks Randy... :devil:

I'm sure Mr Fallon is much happier now... :worthy:

Who holds the record for the highest score in class A history? (Sunrisers 83.988)

Those are VERY cool shots. I dig.

I was digging the cool Batman (the TV show, not the movie) angle shots.

DSC_8414.jpg

DSC_8464.jpg

DSC_8799.jpg

Edited by skajerk

Ray - did you ever feel like the world was a tuxedo .... and you were a pair of brown shoes?

(props to the great George Gobel, Carson Show, late 60's)

i always loved that quote from George Gobel