......Kilts

WWBD

The Kilties would like to extend to all the fans, all the supporters, and all those entertained this 2009 season by the corps a sincere "thank you" for your cheers, zeal, and enthusiasm!

The Kilties love to perform and strive for excellence in hopes each and every person who witnesses a performance by the corps can walk away with a positive uplifting experience.

The corps will have it's final performance of the 2009 season on September 19th at our annual fundraiser, The Great Lakes Brew Fest.

The Kilties 2010 season begins on December 5th & 6th at Gilmore Middle School in Racine with orientation, skill evaluations, section auditons, rehearsals and the corps' annual banquet. The December 5th and 6th event is for all returning vets and new members.

For membership information, or to apply online, visit The Kilties website located HERE!

~Since 1934~

Edited by WWBD

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kilties would like to extend to all the fans, all the supporters, and all those entertained this 2009 season by the corps a sincere "thank you" for your cheers, zeal, and enthusiasm!

The Kilties love to perform and strive for excellence in hopes each and every person who witnesses a performance by the corps can walk away with a positive uplifting experience.

The corps will have it's final performance of the 2009 season on September 19th at our annual fundraiser, The Great Lakes Brew Fest.

The Kilties 2010 season begins on December 5th & 6th at Gilmore Middle School in Racine with orientation, skill evaluations, section auditons, rehearsals and the corps' annual banquet. The December 5th and 6th event is for all returning vets and new members.

For membership information, or to apply online, visit The Kilties website located HERE!

~Since 1934~

KYLER

Just want to say that next year will be the year Kilts make the top 10! The corps has been improving every year and I can see them in finals next year.

~Since 1934~

I don't know exactly how the Kilties run the organization, but they must do something right. Years ago I knew a kid who was in an east coast corps that broke up. It was going to be his age-out year and he wasn't sure what to do. He finally wound up with Madison. When he got home after the season he said that the corps he really wanted to march with were the Kilties. This was 1975 when the Scouts had just finished walking on water. We couldn't believe it.

KYLER

That was the best Kilties we all have seen in some time. Good Job and I can't wait for the next season to start!

Edited by BigDale

~Since 1934~

I'm there!

Is it December 5th yet?

Loved the KILTS!!!

I caught your show at prelims and was very entertained, Loved it!!!

Need a little more Junko!!!!! :thumbup: with a side of J.C. to go :tongue:

Loved the KILTS!!!

I caught your show at prelims and was very entertained, Loved it!!!

Need a little more Junko!!!!! :thumbup: with a side of J.C. to go :tongue:

Ditto!

BTW, does Junko have a off switch?

I don't know exactly how the Kilties run the organization, but they must do something right. Years ago I knew a kid who was in an east coast corps that broke up. It was going to be his age-out year and he wasn't sure what to do. He finally wound up with Madison. When he got home after the season he said that the corps he really wanted to march with were the Kilties. This was 1975 when the Scouts had just finished walking on water. We couldn't believe it.

Wow, thanks for that Piper. It IS good to see the Kilties still making it happen!

WWBD!!!!!!!!!

Tom

'75 Kilties

Edited by tommyfromhowardst