......Kilts

WWBD

Scott's in charge! you have to clear it with him! I will be in Chicago soon! See you then!

Hey Bear, let me know the date of your arrival in the Windy City--I have to notify Oprah since she is the new Mayor......

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Kilts for putting on a finals-caliber show. The crowd went nuts and could not believe the results. Personally, I have never been so proud to be a life member of the Mighty Kilts.....your prelim show was the cleanest, most entertaining and unique show I have seen from you in a decade. I wish the finals crowd would have had the chance to enjoy your show as much as the prelims crowd enjoyed it.

All I can say is "wow"!

There are a few other corps I want to congratulate. Govies, of course...what a great show you put on. Alliance, also....I had you picked at least on place higher.

MBI, Caballeros and Cabs Alumni.....you folks blew me away....you made the DCA weekend SOOOO worthwhile.

Congrats to the Kilts for putting on a finals-caliber show. The crowd went nuts and could not believe the results. Personally, I have never been so proud to be a life member of the Mighty Kilts.....your prelim show was the cleanest, most entertaining and unique show I have seen from you in a decade. I wish the finals crowd would have had the chance to enjoy your show as much as the prelims crowd enjoyed it.

All I can say is "wow"!

Crowds do not judge. Maybe there is a "conspiracy". A bigger drumline and a quality guard could make the difference... IMHO.

Kilties, keep doing what you're doing, screw the judges! I loved your show and you are without a doubt IMHO, the best marching corps in DCA. The judges have been shafting you for years, why should this year be any different? I look forward to seeing you next year! :tongue:

Crowds do not judge. Maybe there is a "conspiracy". A bigger drumline and a quality guard could make the difference... IMHO.

Thanks for stating the obvious, you can always be counted on to correct the hapless Kilties supporters.

It also goes without saying that the DCA crowd is probably the most knowledgeable drum corps crowd in the activity. Given that you werent in Rochester to put any foundation behind your comment I'll just say thanks to the large amounts of folks in the DCA crowd who felt we had finally pulled off the show to get us into top 10 and ignore yet another turd in the punchbowl from a guy or gal whose sole pleasure and purpose for posting seems to be pointing out the Kilties shortcomings.

Thanks for stating the obvious, you can always be counted on to correct the hapless Kilties supporters.

It also goes without saying that the DCA crowd is probably the most knowledgeable drum corps crowd in the activity. Given that you werent in Rochester to put any foundation behind your comment I'll just say thanks to the large amounts of folks in the DCA crowd who felt we had finally pulled off the show to get us into top 10 and ignore yet another turd in the punchbowl from a guy or gal whose sole pleasure and purpose for posting seems to be pointing out the Kilties shortcomings.

I like the turd in the punchbowl analogy.

Edited by dci72