Excellent job Vigilantes

DCUK

Congratulations to all members who participated in I and E, 17 entries and results included 2 x 1st placements, 3 x 2nd placements and 4 x 3rd placements.

Mini corps 7th place.

Main corps 4th place in A class prelims moving up to 3rd place in finals.

A big thank you to our members, parents, supporters, DCA and the very interactive supportive audiences.

Roger Treacher

Corps Director

lets not forget you guys destroyed all the smaller division drumlines and took the drum trophy.... and had a lot of upper dca lines nervous, esp considering the news that the drumline was two weeks old??

is it true the drumline was learning the music on various dci buses coming back home from indy??

this is texas for you.. you cant beat music education in texas.. ive been saying it for years.. heres another example...

im still waiting for access to ur forum, i have so many questions :) i am inspired

u guys came to dca, all nice and cool and humble and then through your actions.. smashed thousands of skulls in with your tight beats and hard work... bravo...... im a fan!! and rick beckham works near where u guys rehearse from what i understand....

Edited by JohnDonovanDotBiz

Words just cannot express just how proud I am of you all this year. Considering JUST HOW HARD you all worked just to keep this corps alive this year (I was in Vigilantes in the early season) what you accomplished is nothing short of phenomenal.

And that drumline???? Holy Shneikies!!!!

Here's to you taking your FINALIST and HIGH DRUM finishes to the next level in 2010! Love you all!

The drum line was a mix of high school kids with us from the beginning, some mid season additions and yes, some with us as long as a weekend! The kids were terrific to work with and such an inspiration to all of us.

Plans are in the works to build on the success and grow our corps. We enjoyed being the little corps that no one knew about with a show that was hard not to like. The fans reactions were overwhelming and we were happy to have achieved our goals this season.

Thank you DCA for accepting us and we look forward to more next year!

And John - we'll get you that forum access ASAP!

I sat next to one of the new additions (Phantom snare drummer) on the plane on the way home. Very nice kid. Great job.

and played our 07 drum solo while doing so!

On finals night they were across the parking lot from where we were warming up at.The Drum line was smoking hot and the hornline for being so small kept up pretty close to them.

Congrats Vigilantes!!!!

It has been an enjoyable spring/ summer watching the growth of the new corps!

You guys are great "sports".... All year you were looking for a way to hit a home run!

whether it was:

*** Allowing me to visit during a rehearsal camp

*** Run the bases with the few suggestions that I had made

*** Supporting the other corps in the region

I could go on and on, but I need some sleep ;)

Congrats again - so proud of you!!! Can't wait to see what is in store for 2010!

Me Octopookie.

Octopookie am mascot of Vigilantes.

Octopookie very proud of Vigilantes and happy to have watched Vigilantes performances this weekend!

Octopookie like to have friends. Find Octopookie on Facebook where there are lots of photos to see with me and corps doing various stuff-like things.

Must go now. Octopookie not supposed to spend too much time on computer.