You be the Uniform Designer

fifer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Mr. Mason is seeing this and the Scouts can jump on this. It has some of their signature while expanding on a newness. I like this one. Nice job.

SeeD_Uniforms.jpg

Yeah, I know. It's from a video game.

. . .still, it would sure kick ### with a Final Fantasy show. :tongue:

$64 question...what kind of headgear to go with this one? I'm thinking shako with the long, black feathered plumes BD used before they switched back to white, but I could also see this working with a modernized variation on the Belleville Black Knights helmet design.

(also, this is Final Fantasy 8, right?)

$64 question...what kind of headgear to go with this one? I'm thinking shako with the long, black feathered plumes BD used before they switched back to white, but I could also see this working with a modernized variation on the Belleville Black Knights helmet design.

It is indeed . . .from the "ballroom" scene. I used this as my corps "uniform" for the one season of DCP-i I participated in a few years back (complete with drum major Quistis Trepe :tongue:).

I'd say the black shako you suggest as the headgear, myself.

mandarinsuni.jpg

Looks a bit too much like Mandarins 2002-2005 uniforms.....

OK, I'll play. See my signature. I am for anything that is unique, has nice plumage in the hat and looks good on all size members, not just the petite ones.

Edited by BigDale

Already been used although not in the Jr. circuit. :ph34r:

Edited by skajerk

A couple ideas I sketched back in high school.

Simple one for my high school:

100_0009.jpg

Random one for the hell of it. It was going to have a helmet, but I suck at drawing helmets:

100_0010.jpg