Kingston Grenadiers

Having just called Mr. Fritsch on his yacht (sat/radio phone - since there is no cell reception), it seems that Aussie hats and chicken wings are not available on his yacht. He did indicate that pork medallions in a red wine sauce is on the menu for tonight.

I was asked to relay a message to the director of Grenadiers though. that Mr. Fritsch would consider coming out of retirement as an unpaid Drum Major.

Cheers,

Flipper

Why does everyone want to be Drum Major all of a sudden???

Jeff MacKay

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone want to be Drum Major all of a sudden???

Jeff MacKay

Beats me. Been there.....Done that. Could just be an EGO thingee.....but......if'n you can accept the demands that really come with it.............GO FOR IT !!!!

Juice Russo....bwaaahhhaaa. I had the experience of rooming with the Juice man...spent most of it laughing loudly!

BTW...if I was you guys I would probably hire DA.

DA

After a very successful 2009 season the Kingston Grenadiers are accepting resumes in various positions through out the corps, all candidates must send a resume with references and a mission statement on what they will bring to the table for the 51St version of the Grenadiers. If you feel you have what it takes to educate a really great group of Canadians, and have a really fun time doing it at the same time than this is the place to be. All resumes can be sent to randybillings@sympatico.ca

We are hiring in:

Brass Design

Brass Team

Visual Design

Visual Team

Color Guard Design

Color Guard Team

Again thank you all for a very magical 2009 season.

Best regards Randy Billings

Hate to start trouble... but, my perception of this thread is that all the people who had the jobs listed above have been fired. If this is NOT the case then you should dramatically change the tone of this thread...

I don't know too many people who would want to work for a corps who will publicly fire most of its staff if you don’t win DCA Class A.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong.

Edited by Tom D'Bomb

Hate to start trouble... but, my perception of this thread is that all the people who had the jobs listed above have been fired. If this is NOT the case then you should dramatically change the tone of this thread...

I don't know too many people who would want to work for a corps who will publicly fire most of its staff you don’t win DCA Class A.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong.

I would guess you are reading it wrong??? hey I hope you are reading it wrong !!!maybe no committments from anyone as yet in regards to returning....I didn't hear any words about firings...perhaps contracts ended and are up for renewal..hey who knows?? How do you know that anyone in these positions has expressed a desire to return..don't go turning this into a oh didn't win Class A so everyone is fired ...come on!!!!! Not Grenadiers way of doing business I am certain!!!!!!!! Have a nice day eh!!! :rolleyes:

I would guess you are reading it wrong??? hey I hope you are reading it wrong !!!maybe no committments from anyone as yet in regards to returning....I didn't hear any words about firings...perhaps contracts ended and are up for renewal..hey who knows?? How do you know that anyone in these positions has expressed a desire to return..don't go turning this into a oh didn't win Class A so everyone is fired ...come on!!!!! Not Grenadiers way of doing business I am certain!!!!!!!! Have a nice day eh!!! :rolleyes:

Fair enough... maybe I am missing the point. I know a lot of people who would do a great job for them but are probably wondering why those positions are suddenly available a few days after DCA.

Fair enough... maybe I am missing the point. I know a lot of people who would do a great job for them but are probably wondering why those positions are suddenly available a few days after DCA.

hey I can't speak for the corps...guess Randy Billings or Don Dean could perhaps expand...I do know this...that indeed many good people helped Grenadiers do their best this season..and especially during the final push. And I got this from the horse's mouth...my son who marches in "Grennies" as he shared with me just last Sunday....a lot of great help dad.......DA was able to pull some great stuff out of the Brass line and Billy McGrath....awesome as well..and Mr McGrath always a great help...what more to be said.....a great experience for all.... don't read too much into anything here ..I am certainly confident that the intent is for the welfare of the corps and extremely honourable....anyway......as a proud alumnis of grenadiers ..I personally thank the many people, including all Staff, Instructors, volunteers and marching members who made this a most successful and rewarding year for all of us!!! :smile: and a big :rolleyes:

hey I can't speak for the corps...guess Randy Billings or Don Dean could perhaps expand...I do know this...that indeed many good people helped Grenadiers do their best this season..and especially during the final push. And I got this from the horse's mouth...my son who marches in "Grennies" as he shared with me just last Sunday....a lot of great help dad.......DA was able to pull some great stuff out of the Brass line and Billy McGrath....awesome as well..and Mr McGrath always a great help...what more to be said.....a great experience for all.... don't read too much into anything here ..I am certainly confident that the intent is for the welfare of the corps and extremely honourable....anyway......as a proud alumnis of grenadiers ..I personally thank the many people, including all Staff, Instructors, volunteers and marching members who made this a most successful and rewarding year for all of us!!! :smile: and a big :rolleyes:

And not to flog a dead horse here..but all this drum major banter is just old friends and snare players joking with each other....I hope anyway!! HAH HAH HAH!! We all marched together.... I guess were doing some insider jokes!! :wub: