Drum Corps & College Football

Im trying to figure out which one id relate to Iowa State.. but im not sure anyone's had that much disappointment. haha.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Phantom was ever as arrogant as Michigan (even if one of their great directors sometimes seemed to be). I see Texas as being a better match to Phantom, minus the disappointing last season part.

That's just your inferiority complex coming out. Must be a Badger fan.

Academy = Arizona State literally and figuratively. There's a crossover connection in staff, and both programs are sort of waiting to take the next step ... and maybe just wanting to be relevant to the discussion for now.

Im trying to figure out which one id relate to Iowa State.. but im not sure anyone's had that much disappointment. haha.

INT- everybody gets up to go get a hot dog when they come on the field :lle:

Okay I'll bite and be a homer on both ends.

Cadets - Penn State. Tradition.

Yeah, in the sense that they've both been very successful (titles for both; concictency, but with a down period for each) and neither has changed their basic look. And Penn State's joining the Big Ten can somewhat be likened to the Cadets' geographical wandering. It would be something to see Joe Paterno directing the Cadets! :laughing: