Do I Have An Offer For You !

This offer extends to everybody but especially to recent age outs and people saving money to try out for all DCI corps.

The BRIDGEMEN from Bayonne, NJ WANT YOU !!!!!!

We meet 32 out of 365 days a year !!!!! which gives members time for real life or to work and save money to try out for the corp of his or her dreams. You can sharpen your skills with our world class instructors and prepare yourself for your future auditions and save money with our minimal commitment !!!!

The corp puts out a quality product every year and in 2010 its going to be a break out year and you all can be a part of this amazing ride !!!

BRIDGEMEN OPEN HOUSE IS NOVEMEMBER 14TH 2009 ST ANDREWS SCHOOL 126 BROADWAY BAYONNE, NJ....................

Come on down and check it out....ask questions....meet instuctors....find out what we're doing for 2010....

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN !!!!!!!!

WELCOME MY FRIENDS TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

RICK TABOR #3

Now if they were to authorize a Bridgemen West out here in LaLa Land..... :ph34r:

I think they call that Velvet Knights. :sleeping:

The Bridgemen are a DCI corps again? Really? This announcement is located in the correct place? Really?

We are a former DCI Corps, and we still have many affiliations with DCI but, in addition to this...

The post was directed toward those individuals that want to march DCI but don't have the money and/or time to devote toward a full-time corps, but want to still play, and stay in shape for that opportunity, down the road.

We have already had several of our members go on to march in DCI corps after spending a season or two with the Bridgemen. Some of these members have marched with the world champion Blue Devils, Colts, and Jersey Surf.

We are looking to increase our membership, and Rick, like myself, and many other members of the Bridgemen, are hoping that our drum corps will continue to entertain audiences in the drum corps world, for many years to come! We are hoping to continue our trend of younger members in our ranks, especially since our membership is not getting any younger.

So...what is the problem? :thumbup: The thread was obviously received well by several DCP-ers when it was in the DCI section.

Recruiting posts are to be in the proper forum for what activity they currently participate in...Sorry Jimmy.

You should know that by now.... :thumbup: