Do I Have An Offer For You !

I'ld encourage kids to try and march with a competitive Corps first, then try an Alumni Corps.

There are plenty in that area that they could help and get that competitive feeling.

Recruiting posts are to be in the proper forum for what activity they currently participate in...Sorry Jimmy.

You should know that by now.... :thumbup:

Black and white...

That was never my style. :wub:

But,

"We built it...

and they will come". :wub:

Yeah, you prefer all white Jimmy.... :thumbup:

Yeah, you prefer all white Jimmy.... :wub:

Are you referring to the soon-to-be all white hairs on my head! :thumbup:

I'ld encourage kids to try and march with a competitive Corps first, then try an Alumni Corps.

There are plenty in that area that they could help and get that competitive feeling.

DO encourage the kids to march competitive first and formost !!!!!! We want them to try and live their dream......BUT if money is an issue or they dont make the cut I want them to know that there is a place for them in the Bridgemen.....we will help them build up what their weak in and for the next year maybe they will make it....we have several members from Jr corps in our ranks as I type this !!!!!

Thank you for your post

Rick

I want to march there SO much, but I might be helping out an Open Class corps instead. I think my services are best placed there first. Drum corps is about the kids after all...

JamMan,

As much as we would love to have you, its most important to you to try and get yourself into a Jr corp !!!!! world or open dont matter.....those were some of the best years of my life and i wish you all the best !!!!!!

The post was intended for people who for whatever reason dont have enough money or didnt make the cut and age outs.....the commitment is small and you can build your chops up with us and try again next year for a Jr corp.... but the standing O's are addictive :)

Thanks for your post

Rick #3

No silly ~ your coat. :wub:

I keed...I keed!!! :thumbup:

But, I really DO want an all black uniform!!!

(And hair, for that matter! ) :wub:

May I suggest Brazilian Bronze then for the hair, cuz it certainly ain't bronze.

Signed,

A FORMER REDHEAD

:thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
This offer extends to everybody but especially to recent age outs and people saving money to try out for all DCI corps.

The BRIDGEMEN from Bayonne, NJ WANT YOU !!!!!!

We meet 32 out of 365 days a year !!!!! which gives members time for real life or to work and save money to try out for the corp of his or her dreams. You can sharpen your skills with our world class instructors and prepare yourself for your future auditions and save money with our minimal commitment !!!!

The corp puts out a quality product every year and in 2010 its going to be a break out year and you all can be a part of this amazing ride !!!

BRIDGEMEN OPEN HOUSE IS NOVEMEMBER 14TH 2009 ST ANDREWS SCHOOL 126 BROADWAY BAYONNE, NJ....................

Come on down and check it out....ask questions....meet instuctors....find out what we're doing for 2010....

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN !!!!!!!!

WELCOME MY FRIENDS TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

RICK TABOR #3

a reminder bump