DCE Championships this morning...live and free!

MAV

Good morning:

Small world we live in! Woke up to watch the Drum Corps Europe Championships streamed this morning. Always wanted to see the European take on drum corps.

Now up? No idea - but they're playing an all-Disney production. "Akuna Matata" (Lion King) and now "You'll Be In My Heart" (Tarzan). Very enthusiastic crowd - including someone tooting his own horn from the stands. Good drumline. Stadium is huge. Interesting to hear the 'other' language. Is this taking place in Germany or Netherlands?

Anybody else out there watching?! DCE CHAMPIONSHIPS WEBCAST

MAV

Edited by MAV

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning:

Small world we live in! Woke up to watch the Drum Corps Europe Championships streamed this morning. Always wanted to see the European take on drum corps.

Now up? No idea - but they're playing an all-Disney production. "Akuna Matata" (Lion King) and now "You'll Be In My Heart" (Tarzan). Very enthusiastic crowd - including someone tooting his own horn from the stands. Good drumline. Stadium is huge. Interesting to hear the 'other' language. Is this taking place in Germany or Netherlands?

Anybody else out there watching?! DCE CHAMPIONSHIPS WEBCAST

MAV

Taking place in the netherlands. I'm in europe right now, but had no idea this was going on until just now, which is funny because i just contacted some people last night about it.

Love it...no amps

Awesome to see the drum line play off the field and a review of the stands...good ol' drum corps.

I understand that last group was Jong Jubal. Creepy but fun show. Their opening drill - spinning hands of a clock - really worked well. So I guess that was the Cadet portion and now we're waiting for the Open Class Finals. * Correction! We're waiting for the scores?

The crowd is a riot. VERY vocal and enthusiastic, but also polite.

I need subtitles! :)

Edited by MAV