Cheshire Winter Guard

Russian Spy

Maybe the staff just decided it was time to go elsewhere. While not always a popular (or easy) decision, sometimes it is what is best for all involved.

I'm sure the Cheshire program will be just fine.

i understand that at this time cheshire has under a dozen students interested in this season's winter guard and they intend to compete in the schoolastic A class.i also beleive that 3 former cheshire peformers are now in the cast at alter ego.

both west orange and "shen" high schools will compete in the schoolastic open class.

Edited by dugg

I guess in addition to Shen, Chesire and W Orange, Stoneman Douglas is moving out of World into Open as well.

World Class seems to spit 'em out faster than any other... too tough to maintain guards in that level unless you have full time staff, gyms and money!

Jake!

• 2 weeks later...
Cheshire is in a rebuilding process. Yes, they will be competing in SA Class this year. They still plan on attending WGI Regionals; however, will be taking a year off from Dayton.

I am absolutely floored to hear this about Cheshire color guard. My best wishes are with the entire program and staff as they rebuild.

Irving

Fan of the Arts