Bridgemen 2010 Open House weekend

The Bridgemen will be holding their 2010 Open house on the weekend of Saturday November 14th & Sunday November 15th!!!! Practice will be held on Saturday from 12-5 & Sunday will be from 12-6. Both days will be held at St.Andrews on the corner of 4th street and Broadway in Bayonne.

The corps is coming off their most successful year in the 5 years since it's return and looking for an even better year in 2010. The corps is open to ANYONE who would like to be part of one of the most entertaining corps of all time. All you have to do is come down.

The schedule is easy. We only get together 32 TIMES!!!! That right ONLY 32 TIMES!!!! That includes all practices & performances (parades, standstill shows & outdoor shows). Isn't it worth to give up 32 days out of 365 to be part of the Bridgemen. The choice is up to you!!! This is the same schedule we have used the past 4 years and have been successful doing it this way.

All you have to do is show up!

If you are interested in more information, please email me at Gmanbay41@aol.com.

Hope to see all of you at Open House!

Hype!

George

Edited by gmanbay41

• 4 weeks later...

This offer extends to everybody but especially to recent age outs and people saving money to try out for all DCI corps.

The BRIDGEMEN from Bayonne, NJ WANT YOU !!!!!!

We meet 32 out of 365 days a year !!!!! which gives members time for real life or to work and save money to try out for the corp of his or her dreams. You can sharpen your skills with our world class instructors and prepare yourself for your future auditions and save money with our minimal commitment !!!!

The corp puts out a quality product every year and in 2010 its going to be a break out year and you all can be a part of this amazing ride !!!

BRIDGEMEN OPEN HOUSE IS NOVEMEMBER 14TH 2009 ST ANDREWS SCHOOL 126 BROADWAY BAYONNE, NJ....................

Come on down and check it out....ask questions....meet instuctors....find out what we're doing for 2010....

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN !!!!!!!!

WELCOME MY FRIENDS TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

RICK TABOR #3

Oh Dan you know you're looking forward to another great year of tenor visuals. *insert maniacal laughter here*

I don't know if I'm going to make the weekend... probably Sunday but not Saturday. I'll definitely be there come December though.

If all goes according to plan, I've got three coming with me - two snares and a tenor. I've got some friends from UDel that may make the trip up as well.

Ok, is there anyone coming to Open House?

-----------------

bumping it for next weekend !!!!!!!!!

Double HYPE!

Ok, is there anyone coming to Open House?

I believe I'll be there Saturday, and Sunday. :cool: