The history of the Westshoremen

We sat in the car for two corps at Finals :music:

And the only friggin' coffee was the OTHER side where the corps pics were taken. Cubbies Coffee (or what ever the name was) must have a exclusive contract for coffee and slow ###ed service...... :guinesssmilie:

We sat in the car for two corps at Finals :music:

And the only friggin' coffee was the OTHER side where the corps pics were taken. Cubbies Coffee (or what ever the name was) must have a exclusive contract for coffee and slow ###ed service...... :guinesssmilie:

and the ATM on concert side was out and they said the only working one was on the other side. i just shook my head and walked away.

it was 14 years ago today the Westshoremen won DCA Finals

Aw, jeez..... :(

and the ATM on concert side was out and they said the only working one was on the other side. i just shook my head and walked away.

Why does that not surprise me?

it should surprise you. you should have expected me to go on a tirade :thumbdown:

Scott marched... how many years with Westshore? If you marched with the corps for more than 2-3 years, you do get pretty jaded to a lot of stupidity by the normals. :thumbdown:

Reminds me of a Hershey Stadium story when I was a kid in band with all the talk about how the stadium wasn't quite up to snuff with the services. One of our more mild mannered trumpters looked at the excuses for hot dogs the stadium was selling for some insane price and he shrugged and said, "Why would I buy that!? Mine's bigger!" :starwars:

Edited by BigW

Scott marched... how many years with Westshore? If you marched with the corps for more than 2-3 years, you do get pretty jaded to a lot of stupidity by the normals. :thumbdown:

Reminds me of a Hershey Stadium story when I was a kid in band with all the talk about how the stadium wasn't quite up to snuff with the services. One of our more mild mannered trumpters looked at the excuses for hot dogs the stadium was selling for some insane price and he shrugged and said, "Why would I buy that!? Mine's bigger!" :starwars:

Well the services have improved, but you need a small business loan to buy anything! The hoddogs are STILL tiny, the beers aren't worth it for the price (a. crappy brands, b. small cups) The funny part is that they "police" the parking lots and deter tailgating, and harass anyone that is drinking!

Unlike the Penn State games where the food around and inside the stadium is awesome, and pretty much worth the price (ok, they don't serve beer inside, which is probably a GOOD idea!)...AND they PROMOTE tailgating!

Hershey is out of touch with reality!! I attempt to avoid concerts there if at all possible, but ya gotta do what you gotta do!

well thanks to Herco and the Five Star lawsuit, my main reason for ever going there is gone.

Well the services have improved, but you need a small business loan to buy anything! The hoddogs are STILL tiny, the beers aren't worth it for the price (a. crappy brands, b. small cups) The funny part is that they "police" the parking lots and deter tailgating, and harass anyone that is drinking!

Unlike the Penn State games where the food around and inside the stadium is awesome, and pretty much worth the price (ok, they don't serve beer inside, which is probably a GOOD idea!)...AND they PROMOTE tailgating!

Hershey is out of touch with reality!! I attempt to avoid concerts there if at all possible, but ya gotta do what you gotta do!

Haven't been fond of HERCO for some time. Sent a rather pointed E-Mail to Houlihan's World HQ about the Hershey site. Told them they were lucky I wasn't a minority- the way I was treated would have resulted in a rather nasty lawsuit I'd have been greatly enriched from as a result.

it should surprise you. you should have expected me to go on a tirade :dontgetit:

the old Jeff, yes. Still trying to find the old Jeff :confused: