The history of the Westshoremen

Ok, so I'm sitting in the Hershey Theater tonight watching Ragtime, and had a memory thing.... I remember back when I was with Hershey, and we were told to bring our uniforms to practice one Sunday, we had a short performance to do... So we went to the Hershey Theater, played our show on the stage, and walked off....Norman Vincent Peale was standing there clapping and telling us we did a great job, and thanks for playing....

:hehe:

I will NOT set foot in that building until Rush is in.

Found this re: RNRHOF, Jeff..... it's TIME! :poke:

Edited by Jaminbenb

He WAS a piece of work! God bless him, nice as hail guy, but just not on top of things from a "welcome to <insert year>" perspective.... I forget all of the songs, and don't remember where my tape is (and I don't feel like searching through my old program box right now) But 1981 was the LAST good cohesive show that they ever did, and I think 80% of it was suggested by either Bowser or me!

I'm biased but 89 was ok

• Like 1

What's happening in Wildwood? (color me clueless, as usual)

TIA championships which included the Sr Guards first ever championship

Found this re: RNRHOF, Jeff..... it's TIME! :poke:

Looking at 2018

• Like 1

I'm biased but 89 was ok

Wellyeah....

:rolleyes:

I just miss running into him occasionally out and about... I forget the last time I got to chat with him....

Actually 89's show was a hodge pudge of stuff. Somehow Shade and I got the kids to over achieve until the week of chapters when Sam insisted on changes no one wanted. In 4 days contender to also ran. I quit after they performed

Actually 89's show was a hodge pudge of stuff. Somehow Shade and I got the kids to over achieve until the week of chapters when Sam insisted on changes no one wanted. In 4 days contender to also ran. I quit after they performed

Typical with him...the fact that some of these guys were totally misinformed on how to get the end of the season stuff working was amazing! That's why I loved working with guys like Dane and Dave R.! We got Noel on board with stuff like that at Hagerstown, and it worked...95% of it is playing the game!! Rook had the edge because he researched who was judging and reviewed old tapes to see what their "issue" was!

Shade stayed and they did well in 90, but I had gone back to LD plus I was helping Stauffer in his first year with Dane at Cliff....worked out ok for me

Shade stayed and they did well in 90, but I had gone back to LD plus I was helping Stauffer in his first year with Dane at Cliff....worked out ok for me

I was bummed that Schell didn't want to stay at Cliff... THAT was the only way I would have continued teaching...but I didn't want it all by myself (I wasn't that good of a writer, and Brian wasn't willing to just write and be done with it) Dane offered it to me but I wasn't doing my own thing, so I had to wander away....