The history of the Westshoremen

I wish I had a camera with when that happened!

Edited by buzzgok
  • Like 2

i have been informed tonight, after speaking to Mr Hershman, that New Orleans didnt really happen in 1978. It's his defense because he was to drunk to remember it :P

What was it that Mr Hershman was alleged to have done, but can't remember?

i have been informed tonight, after speaking to Mr Hershman, that New Orleans didnt really happen in 1978. It's his defense because he was to drunk to remember it :P

LMAO, in that case New Orleans didn't happen for a LOT of people. :P

At least Larry wasn't the one passed out in the shopping cart in the hotel parking lot.

Mmmm, guess this means the state of Virginia didn't exist on the ride home as I certainly don't remember it. :wall: Turning 21 a few days before the Nah 'Lins trip really had its' perks. ^0^

LMAO, in that case New Orleans didn't happen for a LOT of people. :P

At least Larry wasn't the one passed out in the shopping cart in the hotel parking lot.

Mmmm, guess this means the state of Virginia didn't exist on the ride home as I certainly don't remember it. :wall: Turning 21 a few days before the Nah 'Lins trip really had its' perks. ^0^

I heard stories in '81 of how the busses where stopping at 7-11's so people could go get more beer since they ran out on the way down to New Orleans. :wall:

Edited by buzzgok

Hmmmmmm I could have swore that New Orleans was in "78"... Now I'm getting old but I don't think that old. Now I do know New Orleans existed. They were trying to show me how to play Hearts in the back of the bus when Larry came back and stated that he wanted to show me how to play a "Real Game" (Poker). Boy i sure am glad he showed me :) . After it was all said and done I think I took about $100.00 from him. Whoooo Hoooo not bad for a 16 year old who just learned how to play (ha at least he thought so).

Rick (Ricky Lee / Superman) Schomburg

Westshoremen (1976 - 1983)

Buccaneers (1984 - 1985)

NO was in 78. Ask Ron Church:

"is it Tennesee yet?"

Dont ask Tommy Beyer about Bourbon Street tho, he wont remember.

Virg says he remember NO, and he didnt join til 79 :P

I think there is a lot of people that don't remember things that happened during that trip. :P

my dad remembers not being able to get a cab on Bourbon street til 6 am. with a rehearsal that started at 9.

i remember borrowing your gong in 93 and breaking it....sorry