The history of the Westshoremen

i remember one year at Hershey...the corps formed a runway.

and Superman ran down yhe middle andhis goal was to clear the bushes along Hersheypark Dr.

i think you made it. and yes, you were fast.

Yeah, he made it! :judge:

i remember the one year mom took me to hershey and when i showed her where Superman cleared the bushes, she thought dad wasletting me drink :P

We should have those bushes preserved

i know. hey Ricky, you want a plaque in your honor?

it would be a tough choice as to what kind of a statue. To stay with the Superman theme, it should be a telephone booth. On the other hand, I think it should look like the little green guy that was on his shirt! :P

it would be a tough choice as to what kind of a statue. To stay with the Superman theme, it should be a telephone booth. On the other hand, I think it should look like the little green guy that was on his shirt! :P

Is that little green guy giving the "One Fingered Salute"?

Back in the 70s, the T-Birds had a guy in the American Flag section who wore that kind of shirt. Funny part is that the guy looked like he was in his 60s. If you asked him about the shirt he'd just laugh and say he had to wear green because it's the corps color.

i got it! a bronzed Budweiser beach towel!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is bringing back memories. Those were the days... I do have a couple of trophies from those years (from the banquet :)).

Hmmmm maybe i should come back and do Drum Corp again.. maybe 10 years wasn't enough. naahhhh lost the #### cape and don't think i could run like back in those days.

Rick ( Ricky Lee / Superman) Schomburg

Westshoremen 1976 - 1983

Bucaneers 1984 - 1985

Rick you are welcome to the alumni corps on one condition:

your um decorations inside the tympani(aka the side the crowd doesnt see) must be ressurected.

Rick you are welcome to the alumni corps on one condition:

your um decorations inside the tympani(aka the side the crowd doesnt see) must be ressurected.

that is a great idea! I also like the bronzed Bud towel, and yes Jim, it is the little green guy giving the one figer salute. Unfortunately, I did not get to meet the guy from the T-birds, although I did hear alot about the shirt.