The history of the Westshoremen

,...................so I was talking to a guy at DCA prelims about the RCA circuit, and contests held prior to that,.................and the topic strayed to the evolution of the Westshoremen,.........................could someone provide a simple chronology of dates and name changes/mergers across the history of the corps that I could pass on?

give Jeff time- he'll tell you the WHOLE thing :)

oh listen to you miss...err Mrs "i'll never march anywhere else"

you are correct- can't deny the family ties - the DVD says it all

:worthy:

Edited by Jeffsmello

Oooh Messers Ream and Drumzx.....

In case Steve hasn't seen the man (and his big ##### smile) lately, Mr. Bob Sprenkle is retiring. His last day is Friday, I have his home email at work if anyone wants it. We took him to life today and I told him that since we paid for his meal he can't ###### UN-retire. ^0^

The "Cycle of Life" err, "Cycle of Work" story is this: Bob found out last week that another x-Westshore drummer is working on base as a contractor. Some guy by the name of Skee Derr. :worthy: ... as one drummer exits, another enters....

Sounds like a gang thing. . . :sshh:

I think he made her an offer she couldn't refuse. :P

which one is it? the old powder blue bread truck? Post the pics here!

that truck in Mechanicsburg still has the logo and some spray paint added by locals :P

LOL where is it at now? Drove down the alley Sunday and there was a sign saying "Mechanicsburg Recycling has moved to ?????". Totally forgot about the graffiti. *sigh* need a picture of that truck beofre the logo totally fades away....

Oooh Messers Ream and Drumzx.....

In case Steve hasn't seen the man (and his big ##### smile) lately, Mr. Bob Sprenkle is retiring. His last day is Friday, I have his home email at work if anyone wants it. We took him to life today and I told him that since we paid for his meal he can't ###### UN-retire.  ^0^

The "Cycle of Life" err,  "Cycle of Work" story is this: Bob found out last week that another x-Westshore drummer is working on base as a contractor. Some guy by the name of Skee Derr.  :worthy: ... as one drummer exits, another enters....

so one drummer pretending to work replaces a drummer pretending to work.

and Steve is still there. :P

shoot me that addy i'll forward it to Wally

Sounds like a gang thing. . . :sshh:

I think he made her an offer she couldn't refuse. :P

its called the pre knuckle agreement

which one is it? the old powder blue bread truck?  Post the pics here!
that truck in Mechanicsburg still has the logo and some spray paint added by locals :P

LOL where is it at now? Drove down the alley Sunday and there was a sign saying "Mechanicsburg Recycling has moved to ?????". Totally forgot about the graffiti. *sigh* need a picture of that truck beofre the logo totally fades away....

no the white they got in the 80's, used up til 89 when we got the semi

In case Steve hasn't seen the man (and his big ##### smile) lately, Mr. Bob Sprenkle is retiring. His last day is Friday, I have his home email at work if anyone wants it. We took him to life today and I told him that since we paid for his meal he can't ###### UN-retire.  ^0^

We took him to life?????? We took him to lunch!!!

Geez and we didn't even drink our lunch. Maybe that was the problem :sshh: