The history of the Westshoremen

you played toms in 81.

marching tymps were til 80

What he said....1981...Ricky ticky tom player! hahaha!!!

That was the year you had the "fro" and the full beard! (you looked kind of like a young Frank Fillipelli clone!) hahahah!!!

(I know I'll pay for those comments, but what the F!

you played toms in 81.

What he said....1981...Ricky ticky tom player! hahaha!!!

That was the year you had the "fro" and the full beard! (you looked kind of like a young Frank Fillipelli clone!) hahahah!!!

(I know I'll pay for those comments, but what the F!

you played toms in 81.

and when he shaved, he looked like Manson's brother! :P

Think I remember the 'fro and the beard but can't remember both at the same time. Yeah, the memory goes when you get older. :(

OK time for a Frank F. story. When we were at New Orleans Frank bought a Transformer type robot toy for one of his nephews. Thing was about a foot tall, really loud ugly color and shot missles out of his chest. The sick thing was the tips of the missles stuck out of the chest and the robot looked like he had a really bad case of hard nipples.

We were in the motel parking lot and Frank shows it to us and in a combo robot and kung fu movie voice says: "This... is.. Shogun warrior.. Muck Chuck ####a You. I kill you will my secret weapon". Then he shoots off one of the missles. He might have said something else but we were laughing too hard to hear it. Just hope the nephew had as much fun with it as Frank did showing people.

Man we never cracked the top 5 during my days, but we still had fun.

oh there's a million Frank stories. kinda like there's a million members of the Flipapenny family

The person that REALLY needs to be on this board is Monica (rifle from way back) she took pictures of EVERYTHING! SHE would have pictures of Rick's mountain man look!

oh there's a million Frank stories. kinda like there's a million members of the Flipapenny family

Ben:

I think your just jealous because now i have next to NO HAIR and resemble a very distinquished business man :). Hmmmmm ok... i know it's getting deep.

I do have a number of those pics including one on the way to the Medowlands in the superman outfit doing a routine on what i thought of certain corps :).

Sad thing is my son found the pic and said daddy what is this and what are you doing. My explanation ... "Kyle daddy's just expressing his feelings" :).

Could have been worse... you could have bene into "drag"..Kyle will just have to live with his daddy once being Superman!

The operative word is "resemble" Nothing distinguished about you! hahaha!

Old....I hit 41 this thursday!

Ben:

I think your just jealous because now i have next to NO HAIR and resemble a very distinquished business man :). Hmmmmm ok... i know it's getting deep.

I do have a number of those pics including one on the way to the Medowlands in the superman outfit doing a routine on what i thought of certain corps :).

Sad thing is my son found the pic and said daddy what is this and what are you doing. My explanation ... "Kyle daddy's just expressing his feelings" :).

so last night, i am at Mechanicsburg HS's band show.....and it rains.

I see a puddle.

I immeadiately think of McShane.

discuss.

(hey Ben 10/23 Middletown has their home show...Mburg is there...HUGE drumline)