The history of the Westshoremen

Got info on what happened- surces are pretty reliable- lemme put it this way- we did stupid stuff, but not on the level of what went down with the Gades. We tried not to break anything, just act stupid. :satisfied:

oh I've been getting scoop. Lotsa stupidity

oh I've been getting scoop. Lotsa stupidity

And the inept way it's been handled is making it worse. If they REALLY thought that it would upset people to the point there would be a groundswell of opnion to reinstate the corps for 2013, they're delusional. And they're playing on the whole "everyone has done stupid stuff, come on now" and the "Hotel staff stole from us, blame them for this!" cards.... I can't help but shake my head and want to crack LR upside the head with a large rubber chicken to knock sense into him. :satisfied:

And the inept way it's been handled is making it worse. If they REALLY thought that it would upset people to the point there would be a groundswell of opnion to reinstate the corps for 2013, they're delusional. And they're playing on the whole "everyone has done stupid stuff, come on now" and the "Hotel staff stole from us, blame them for this!" cards.... I can't help but shake my head and want to crack LR upside the head with a large rubber chicken to knock sense into him. :satisfied:

that's the MO there.....po widdle dem.

that's the MO there.....po widdle dem.

Oh, speaking of info, all I'll say is this:

For 50 grand, I could buy a brand new VW Golf R with some nice extras and give Boom about 15 grand for hers. Or do I not have that much money- or... do I have more? :devil:

And speaking of VWs, Boom, and crazy- We need to do another drag race across the Francis Harvey Taylor Bridge. I enjoyed that immensely. :cool:

Oh, speaking of info, all I'll say is this:

For 50 grand, I could buy a brand new VW Golf R with some nice extras and give Boom about 15 grand for hers. Or do I not have that much money- or... do I have more? :devil:

And speaking of VWs, Boom, and crazy- We need to do another drag race across the Francis Harvey Taylor Bridge. I enjoyed that immensely. :cool:

Wait 50K for a VW?

Wait 50K for a VW?

Nah about 34 to 35 for the Golf R, which is a nice little pocket rocket.

Ben, you never heard about the VW Phaeton? I'm sure Jeff has- was a top end Mercedes level car, and was priced in the high 70's low 90's IIRC. Great vehicle, beautifully executed, but no one in God's name would pay 90k for a VW.

Now I think rebadged and cosmetic changes Audi had something similar, but people will dish out for an Audi, even though it was the same thing as the Phaeton.

For long haul judging, yeah, A Phaeton would have been nice, but I looked at an Audi A7 at the car show. I sat in it, said, "yeeeeaaaaah, waaaay niiiice..." looked at the 72K sticker, and said, "I can dream, that's not a crime..."

Could see Mom in an A7. Maybe Boom. VERY comfy but not in a mushy pansy way and feels, RIGHT. If Boom had one, well, I'd lose the FHT Bridge drag races. :tongue: